Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Artemis (played by Harvest) Topic Starter

Artemis smiled and turned back to the alien. "We would like to explore some more of the planet." She said.

The alien looked overjoyed. "Great! We will have transport vessels here shortly." She motioned to two of her guards, who pulled out small devices. They began speaking in a foreign language into the devices.
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx waited for the vehicles to arrive. She glanced around, fighting the urge to chase after a few animals that were darting about.

It didn't take long for cars to appear. three large trucks, two of the blue, and the center one purple. As it approaches, the guards get inside the blue vehicles, and the woman gets inside the purple one. She motions for them to hop aboard, as Artemis does. "This should bring us to an appropriate spot to get into the air. We just need a cliff."

Saraxx followed, looking somewhat surprised. There no seats designed for her kind inside.

Oop: Do you mind if I add another character?

OOC: Depends, who are they?

IC: The Alien looked at Saraxx for a moment. "Does your kind require special seating? There should be a dial on the side of the seat. It will recline the chair to a position more... Comfortable, if you so need it."

Oop: His names Xeres. He's an emotionless Android Merceneary. I dunno what he might do, or how he might be implemented though.

Sarax inspected the seat, finding the dial, turning it and getting the seat to relcine. Saraxx climbed into the seat and making herself comfortable.

OOC: Think about it some.

IC: The truck began moving, taking a path through the redwood. Various creatures passed by, four winged birds, multi-headed monkeys, and many more. The aliens were quiet for a while as the views passed. "Due to our remote planet, we were untouched by aliens for a long time. Our kind was never one for war, so we adapted what peaceful intentions we could find in alien cultures."

Oop: Aright, I'll let you know when I get something up :U

Saraxx watched the creatures running by. Had she been outside she would've eaten one of the creatures by now.

Suddenly there was an immense dropping sensation, followed by the complete opposite. The view started to get higher and higher, until it was above the trees. The lady continued talking, but it was partially drowned out by the noise of engines starting up. Soon, more than the sea of redwood was there. In the distance was massive plains, mountains, volcano's. At the very edge of the plain, as they rose higher and higher, was the yellow hint of a desert.

Oop: VWhat if that other character I mentioned was hired to prevent FIST from getting any more alliances by a rival group or something?

Saraxx had been trying to kepe her self from falling back into the vehicle as it went up, having dug into the seat with her claws.

OOC: That might work.

IC: The ship-truck thing began turning towards the plains. As they flew overhead, large beasts could be seen grazing on grasses. Some much larger than others. It took a while, but they eventually passed over, and into the desert. Most of it seemed baron at first, until a large rock came into view. It was white colored, stained with sand, it even looked rough. As they approached, it began to sink, spouts of sand flew up in the air as the colossal thing began to sink into the sand slowly disappearing.

Oop: So is it cool if I use him then?

Saraxx was amazed by the stone sinking. "Hows it doing that?"She asked. Back on Nabia the only times something like this happened was when a Dune serpent became active, drawing its stone-like spines under ground.

OOC: Sure.

IC: "The rock is a bone protrusion. It's a large animal, lives off of underground lakes and photosynthesis." The alien replied. "One of the larger creatures to use photosynthesis."

Oop: Alright, I'll have him show up a bit later

"Sounds similar to Dune serpents... only less violent"Saraxx said, after hearing the alien's explanation. "So when should we arrive?"Saraxx asked.

"After we have toured." The alien replied. The ships kept moving, going past vast oceans, huge mountains, redwood forests, and colossal beasts. It's amazing these aliens survived, much less thrived in this planet of giants. They saw giant sea creatures, living mountains, creatures made of Amber, all things of imagination.

Saraxx watched out the window, surprised by a few of the large beasts. She wasn't too amazed by the size however, Nabia was crawling with giants, such as the previously mentioned Dune seprents, The Kralos, and various other predators and herbivores.

Within a few hours, they landed in the middle of a large city. The aliens lead them out, taking them to ground level. They were lead through streets, crowds, a very short distance though. As they approached a building they saw many oddities. Humans with dyed skin, people with eye pigment injections, people with oddly colored sclera in their eyes, lesbian couples, gay couples, a mixture of any and every culture in existence.

Saraxx was somewhat taken aback by well, pretty much everything.She'd never seen this many aliens, this many cultures. She was feeling somewhat over whelmed.

The aliens took them inside a large building, and a large conference room was seen down the hall. Movement was seen inside. "I'm sorry to say that the negotiations room isn't quite ready yet." The female said. "Why don't you tell us more about yourselves as we wait?" She inquired.

Artemis took a glance over at Saraxx. "Why don't you tell them first?"

"Uh... Um, I'ma saurosapien, a species of reptilo-avians native to Nabia Prime."Saraxx began.

Oop: Sorry for hsort response, doing homework atm

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus