Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Artemis (played by Harvest) Topic Starter

"Alright." Artemis replied. "Now unless I have any other business with the Council.." She took a look around. "I believe we will be leaving soon."
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"We thank you for your negotiations. We hope our alliance is a prosperous one" The High Councilor said before leaving. Shortly the others left as well. "So long Miss Artemis. I hope we are able to meet again in the future."Baryxx said before leaving. Only Valros, Artemis, and the Hybrid were left in the room. "Well aren't you lucky, you little mongrel... As I have said multiple times, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here, miss Artemis." Valros said before leaving.

Artemis stood from her chair, walking over to the Hybrid. "So.." She said, crossing her arms. "Do you have any bags, or luggage you need to bring? I'm afraid we won't return here for quite a while."

"Uh, yeah. I didn't bring them because I didn't think you'd say yes..."The hybrid said looking at the ground.

"It'd be best if you went and got them then." Artemis said. "We'll be leaving soon. You should know where the ship is. It's the only thing here floating that is white, orange, black, and blue. I'll be waiting by that."

"Alright. I'm Saraxx by the way."Saraxx said before trotting off, much happier than she was when she entered the courthouse.

Artemis sighed, collecting herself before leaving the courthouse. She made her way over to the ship, waiting outside. The ship was floating a few feet in the air, being more wide than long. It was shaped like a bow, and was an extremely large ship.

After a while Saraxx arrived with her parents. Her mother was shorter than she was, being of the average size for a Utah. Saraxx's father however, was much larger then both. He took the size and build of a Tyranno, but the intelligence, down feathers, crests, and general speed of a Dilopho. They all were carrying bags.

"Welcome aboard." Artemis said, pressing a button on her wrist. a small holographic screen shot up in front of her face. She put her finger on a certain part of it, making it disappear. The ship sent down a ramp to walk up, as Artemis did so. "Follow me."

Saraxx's father glanced at the entrance. He ducked hsi head downa nd followed, along with his mate and daughter.

Artemis waited inside the entrance until they were all inside. The ramp was pulled back inside once they were, the hatch was closed, and a slight tugging feeling was felt as the ship took off. Artemis turned to the new arrivals. "So, I'll have some of my men and women see to it that you and your luggage find its way to your proper rooms."

"So where are our rooms?"Saraxx asked curiously.

"Second floor." Artemis replies. "There's an elevator right over there." She points to a small square area over to the left. "Your rooms will be the third and fourth rooms on the left in the hallway that says 'LIVING QUARTERS' above it." She replies.

Saraxx nodded. After a while the family got to their rooms. Saraxx's parents settled in. Saraxx looked around her room after placing her belongings where she wanted them to go. She seemed slightly uncomfortable due to being in a new area.

Oop: I'm prolly not gonna play as Saraxx's parents too often, just so you know.

OOC: I figured that.

IC: Artemis went to the cockpit, looking at the list of planets they had to visit. Some had more risk than others, but none of them were perfect. Stopping somewhere for a rest seemed like a good idea, but she wasn't sure if they should.

After setting up a "nest" Saraxx began to settle in and go to sleep. She'd been unable to sleep the night before. Most hybrids, well most hybrids that have more than two sets of genes in them, are given two choices. Leave the planet, or be hunted down and killed. She was too worried she wouldn't be able to get off the planet to sleep the night before and knew plenty of others would slaughter her without second thought.

Artemis moved to her personal quarters, bringing up a holographic screen on her desk. She tapped a few buttons, leaning back in her desk chair. A small reflective screen popped up, as well as a red dot flashing on the side. She leaned towards her desk some, putting her elbows on it. She started talking into the device, her one sided conversation going on for a few minutes. She stopped with a pause, then pressed a red square. The screen disappeared, and the message was sent. Artemis took off her gear, and went to bed.

Saraxx tossed and turned in her make shift bed. She woke up, looking around. She realized she was hungry, so she got up and headed out. She followed her nose into the mess hall, and tried to find anything to eat there.

There were several types of food that were in various clear fridges and containers. Mostly there was a meat that was labeled as 'TOUGH MEAT.' There was many drinks as well, mostly water. It seemed that they wanted the most necessities they could have.

Due to not being able to read, well not being able to read a different language, Saraxx started rooting through the various refrigerators until she found the one with meat in it. She dragged out one of the meats, not sure what it was and began to devour it.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus