Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Hooke's Commissions [FULL]

Oh, shewt. Hadn't realized there was a handy little forum for this manner of thing, here.

Let's get 'er started, eh?

Used a template similar to that seen in Sanne's commissions thread, because I am a slothful cur.

COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY ON HOLD.

Commission Queue:
Non-Remapping Ports
1. Plush. Finished - view here.
2. Shojah Galvez, collab. Finished - view here.
3. Dylan. Preliminary stages.
Paintings
1. Laments. Finished - view here.
Pixel Avatars
1. Dylan. Finished - view here.
2. Angela. In progress.

GALLERY & EXAMPLES: Seen here. Not entirely work safe.

PRICING:
* Not currently accepting PayPal.

Remapping Portrait - $25/GD.
Non-remapping Portrait - $30/GD.
Full Body, Sketch (Single) - $15 - $20/GD. (X - NSFW for low impact female nipples.)
Full Body, Sketch (Multiple) - $30 - $50/GD.
Bust/Partial, Sketch (B&W) - $5 - $8/GD.
Bust/Partial, Sketch (Colour) - $15 - $20/GD. (. X .)
Bust/Partial, Painting - $50 - $100/GD. (. X . X .)
Full Body, Painting - Rather expensive, toots.

Painted busts may be made into portraits upon request.
I do not at this time take animated port commissions. Still learning the ropes on that one, kids.

NOTE: I will occasionally accept alternative payment in the form of (Life) Digos,
portrait spaces and the like. This depends entirely upon the use I might find
for whatever it is you're offering.

Currently Accepting as Alternate Payment:
From the Digo Market:

- Catten Ferian (Life).
- Noble Toaster (Life).
- Noble Hyooman (Life).

Others negotiable.

From RPR:
- Extra page slots.
- Extra character slots.

---

ToS: Process and Policies

All commissions fall under the following ToS. Commissioners are required to read and agree to the terms below before commissioning.

Pricing:

Prices are located above and under my devID.
Please examine prices and determine your ability or inability to purchase before requesting a commission slot.
DO NOT request a commission if you are unable to pay. Please set aside the promised amount upon being confirmed for a slot.
Commissioners who find themselves without payment upon completion of a piece will not receive the unmarked version. The piece will be scrapped or reworked and re-sold.

Alterations, Revisions and Copyright:

- You may not claim my work as your own.
- You may not alter or remove my signature from a piece.
- You may not edit, revise or alter my work. If you wish for something to be altered, you may request as much while it is still in development.

More on revisions, from Tiamat.
We do not do revisions that are based on our style. We draw and color in a very particular way. This includes face shapes, lighting effects, eye shape, ear shape, shines, etc. Please decide whether or not you like the style of the artist before commissioning us.
Please trust our artistic judgment! We may not be perfect, but we've been doing this for a long time.
- Any simple and reasonable revisions are permitted at sketch stage.
- When a sketch is approved it is approved unless there is a character mistake.
- Large edits during any stage may require additional payment.
- Complete redraws after or during color stage will not be permitted.

Communication with the Artist:

- I expect commissioners to approach me in a professional and amiable manner. I will extend them the same courtesy. Abuse of the artist may lead to a cancellation.
- Commissioners are expected to maintain contact. I provide frequent updates, once I've begun to work on a piece, and must be told if I'm not wriggling in the right direction.
- Commissioners may not cancel at the last moment, claiming that the piece is not to their tastes. They will have been given endless opportunity to request changes.

Contact Information:

I can be contacted via this thread, PM, dA Note or Furcadia. My most active alts are listed under my profile, here on RPR. P;

---

PLEASE NOTE: I am currently slow like a very slow thing. Grad school and professional entanglements take up a good deal of my time, and thus it takes me a while to get through my commissions. If you are impatient to have a product finished yesterday, you might wish to consider the services of the many other deliciously talented artists about, as a good number of them work quite a bit faster than I do.";
Kim Site Admin

Beautiful art and detailed commission info. :)
Sanne Moderator

Gooorgeous art, when I have monies I should commission you!

Also! I see you liked the template I used for my thread! :D Think it would be a neat idea to setup a template for all-to-use? :3
Hooke Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:

Also! I see you liked the template I used for my thread! :D Think it would be a neat idea to setup a template for all-to-use? :3

I think so. It's crisp and neat. P;

Shewt, I ought to credit that. Hold up.

... Done and done. Forgive the oversight. Haven't slept in longer than I care to think about.
I still love you for the collab, you amazing person you.
Sanne Moderator

Hooke wrote:
Sanne wrote:

I think so. It's crisp and neat. P;

Shewt, I ought to credit that. Hold up.

... Done and done. Forgive the oversight. Haven't slept in longer than I care to think about.

I don't mind so much, I was surprised because I honestly didn't think anyone would want to use it. XD It's good knowing people like it!!
Hooke Topic Starter

Prince wrote:

Dude, I'm having such a ball with it. I should have something viewable for you to check out, soon. Papers momentarily got in the way of progress. P;
Madame (played anonymously)

Gorgeous <3
Hooke wrote:
Prince wrote:

Dude, I'm having such a ball with it. I should have something viewable for you to check out, soon. Papers momentarily got in the way of progress. P;

Can I have your children.
Donya (played by ferabird)

GIMME ALL YOUR SEXY ARTS! >:(
Unf.
Dagger (played by Jane)

*leaves slobber all over and vanishes in the depths of 'whatever'*
Your art is gorgeous :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Hooke's Commissions [FULL]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus