Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, could they start out with the powers in the rp? Or would they have to get them during the rp?
LordFantastic Topic Starter

Sweetyceltic ok :) I was only stating that vampires can be demon like especially win they gain more power but thye don't need to

Sketch444 they could start with them
oh
Okay, well Jaqulynn would probably have had her pwoers for a century or so, and would've given birth to her hcildren who would've been born with the powers. Would that work?

yeah that works
Aight. Is this gonna be a group, or just an rp?
This is going to be fun =)

this will be a group i hope to get at lest one more person before i post the plot
K
Okay. As a suggestion, perhaps have a forum for modern and mideval threads? To please both crowds because when you mentioned vampires my brain thought it was in a modern setting, not a mdi eval one, and I do have a character I've been wanting to use in an RP.

Sketch444 since vampires live a very long time I plan on the role play starting in mideval times and slowly moving in to modern maybe even the future at some point.
using lots of montages,time skips, points in time win the main OC's are sleeping for years at a time or aren't really doing any thing important.

maybe have stops at important highlights in the main OC's lives as well as highlights in history like the age of enlightenment,the industrial revolution,the american and or french revolutions,world war one and 2,the cold war,the 20's,50's,60's,80's,90's modern day and even the future
who knows?
aright

does that sound good to you?
Yeah that works.
sounds good
I'll join XD I'm not quite sure which of my characters would actually be suitable though...but I'd love to join this! I could make another character if you wanted.

caramelkitkat

cool :) do you have any udeas on who/what you might want to play?

ok i think i'll post the plot soon
=D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus