Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LordFantastic Topic Starter

not just that I mean I don't think Manticore fits in with vampires,werewolfs,witches, ghosts,demons and more
Oh okay. Oh well, was worth a shot XD

some Info on how Vampires will work in this RP
#1 each Vampire will have a number on the Vampire Power scale witch is from 0 to 20. 0 being now non human powers what so ever even the weakest vampires will not have a 0
1 being very week perhaps a mindless Vampiric Zombie witch his faster and a little stronger than a normal human but can only eat.
2 to 3 might mean a more powerful Vampiric Zobie or a very week Vampire perhaps one that has been starving.
4,5 and 6 are were we we find are normal healthy young subservient, blood bound, or normal Vampires all of these are much faster and stronger than humans being able to clime up walls with ease hear and see much farther and posses fangs and claws that can rip in to bone. at
7 and 8 we often find normal vampires that are a cut above the rest some able to speak to rats bats and wolfs others able to fly on the wind and hid in the darkness.
9 to 12 are were we find powerful normal and sub vampires or vampire masters at this number vampires can often freely fly,place there will over very week minds like rats or bats and are successfully able to turn humans in to weaker vampires.
at 13 to 14 vampires can place there will over weaker humans, in tire swarms or bats or birds they are often able to make normal vampires and control witch ones are submissive to them as well as make many many zombies both normal and vampiric and are able to use dark and blood magic ( a little).
15 to 17 are Vampire Lords who have grater powers such as turning to a best from or in to a mist of blood or some times even pure darkness they can dominant the minds of any who do not have the strongest of minds they may make more powerful vampires under them as well as make and control other monsters other than vampires even control the weather in the realm and can master dark magics such as necromancy blood magic demonic and much more. 18 to 19 are beyond powerful some are Vampire Lords with power and magic so strong army's fear to face them many of them can survive in sun light (yet are still greatly damaged) and can deal with angels and powerful demons and other
18s and 19s are the accent vampires witch are not Vampires But are the accent things vampires evolved from. 20 of witch there is only one they say he is older than the human race that he is a demon prince of god like power that one day he will end the mortal world but they say a lot of things maybe he's not even real?.

# 2 Vampires of witch there are Vampire Lords,Vampire Masters,Vampire elders,Vampires,subservient Vampires,blood bound vampires, starved vampires and young vampires.(the rest of list lest are NOT 100% vampire but are sub races of vampire such as half breeds and mutated vampire ect) Vampiric hart slaves,Vampiric Zombies,half bloods,Vamperior AKA Blood lusters,abominations,Demonic Vampires,Vampiric animals, Vamoiric Bests and accent vampires

#3 now for some understanding on them

. Vampire Lords are a more powerful from of Vampire that have powers that normal vampires do not normally one must ether be given or drink the blood of a Vampire lord or some thing more powerful to become one how ever some normal vampires might become lords by mastering dark magics that let them become lords,drinking ungodly amounts of blood or making a deal with a grater demon. (they are normal 15 to 17 but some of the most powerful are even 19)

.a Vampire Master is any Vampire that has made other vampires or have control over lesser un dead most vampire lords are vampire masters but not all masters are lords (you must be attest a 9 to be a master)

.Vampire elders are simply very old vampires normally this means they will be very powerful how ever wile a vampire might grow stronger with age time is NOT a main factor in there power the 2 main factors in a vampires power are A who/what made them a vampire the more powerful the one who made them the more powerful they will be and B how much/what kind of blood they drink and how often they drink it the more blood a vampire drinks the more powerful he becomes and the more powerful that blood is the better

. subservient Vampires are the submissive to there master who made them and have a deep desire to pleases and obey there master planted inside there minds How ever still have free will despite a desire to serve and they can rid them selfs of this desire as well unlike the blood bound who are forever bound to serve there master until death (they can be any number but are never as high or higher than there master)

.normal vampires are vampires who have no master nor are they them selfs masters

.starved vampires are so hungry they loses there minds and act like animals until they are able to feed if they do not feed there body shots down as if they are dead until some one feeds them.

.young vampires have just been tuned and might not be full on vampires yet but soon will be. they have little control over there hunger and often act like they are going throw puberty there mind body and soul are all fighting them selfs and one another for control ( a young vampire is 2 numbers lower than they will be onces they become full vampires meaning if you will become a number 10 then win you are young you are an 8 how ever it can not go lower than 3)

. Vampiric hart slaves are humans who ahve been blood bound and whos blood has been tainted this means they have some vampire like powers and have vampire blood in them but are not vampires and can go in sun light normally

. Vampiric Zombies mindless Vampiric Zombie witch his faster and a little stronger than a normal human but can only eat and attack win told

. half bloods are half vampire and half human meaning they have half the power they would have if they tuned full vampire there are also 1 3'd human and 1 3'd vampires

. Vamperior AKA Blood lusters these were vampires that have drunken far to much blood far to fast wile a vampire needs blood and more blood makes them more powerful there is only so much there body can take a once be for it overloads and turns the vampire in to a horrible blood lusting monster that can't stop drinking (they are offten very powerful at a number 12 to 16 but can not think or ever use magic yet there are physically stronger and faster than vampires of the same number)

. abominations are a mix of a vampire and another monster such as a werewolf or other monster

. Demonic Vampires are part demon and part vampire or are vampires who blood line comes state from demons making them very powerful

. Vampiric animals are any animals that become Vampires such are vampire bats or cats

. Vamoiric Bests are the bat/demon like froms some vampire lords can take on Van-Helsing_7.jpg

.Accent Vampires witch are not vampires at all but the accent monsters vampires evolved from it is not clear how old they are but they are much much older than any vampire and vampires are as old if not older than the Greeks these Vampires have untold power and knowledge they are often at a power of 18 to 19

I will note that not all Vampires with the same number will have the same powers just that there amount of power should be about the same. example 2 vampires at number 10 will likely both have flight and superhuman might how ever one of them might be stronger and the other faster and 2 vampire lords both at number 17 might have completely different powers one having a best from as well as grate speed and strength but no mist from or magic were the other one might be the opposite. it could be any combination.
reminds me of the dawnguard DLC for skyrim Awesome =D

this will be fun

thank you

I will make a list for werewolf's soon as well as a few other monsters that will be in this RP
Seems interesting.

win it comes to werewolfs there are many diffident forms as well as types.
werewolf forms are the different best forms most all werewolfs can take on and there types are different kinds of werewolfs all tougher.

werewolfs have a inner best number and a monster number both being 0 to 10
the inner best is how powerful of a werewolf they can become (say if your have an inner best of 0 you would be in human form all the time and be unable to take werewolf form what so ever a 4 and you should be able to become a best man 6 a full on werewolf and at 7 you can even become a real wolf how ever inner best also means less self control a werewolf with a higher inner best might be more powerful but have less power over what or who they kill/ eat and once at a number 9 it becomes hard for them to revert back to human form if a 10 there are always in there best from and have no human form) (now there monster number is how powerful each best form is with 0 being no more powerful than any other human and 10 being massive monsters that jump over houses clime buildings as well as rip and bite in to steel)

there forms include but are not limited to
1 human form. most all werewolfs take on a human form during the day many of them almost always in human form (until full moon) in human form there are still not 100% human often still having sharp teeth, long and sharp fingernails (if not trimmed often) they have a since of smell better than human but not as grate as a dog and are normally vary large and hairy but not more so than any other large hairy human. (to be in human form no best number is needed how ever if there best number is 10 then they can never be in human form) (even in human form they are more than human with a week monster number of 2)

2 the wolf man. Not quite full on werewolf yet but not human at all this is a man mostly (but not fully) covered in fur with claws and fangs highly best like yet still human enough to speak and handle tools 2009_the_wolf_man_001.jpg (inable to reach wolf man form a were wolf must have a 4 or higher inerbest number the monster number for this form is from 4 to 6 normally 5 being very strong and fast more so than humans but not as much as full were wolfs

3 full on were wolfs are often known as the most well know form they are very powerful and highly dangers often having low self control many of them stand at 6.5 feet tall if not taller (win standing up on 2 legs and not on all 4s) most of them can not speak yet some can being more wolf than man with a wolf's head tail fur claws and wolf like legs only having human like arms and chest
werewolf-picture.jpg (in able to take this from one needs an inner best of 6 or higher and are very powerful with a monster number of 5 and up at a number 7 they are almost twice as large and can heal so fast it would be hard to kill them with out silver or with out blowing them up)

4 is a full on normal wolf How ever they are not normal wolfs often bigger much faster and much stronger but still able to pass off as a normal wolf even to other wolfs and have power over normal wolfs able to become the leader of a pack in a very short amount of time so long as he or she kills wolf pack alpha Dark_Wolf_by_Visk_picts.jpg (in able to take this form one needs a 7 or higher inner best and they may have a monster number of 6 or higher)
Seems itnerested
Thats nice.. im thinking of using Enya the way she is.. it would not be as fun unless she can turn into her shadow wolf just a normal all black wolf...

Or her most powerful a massive red spiked black Demon wolf. normally she wont take this form unless shes totally Pissed off

Shes not a werewolf just a half demon shapeshifter who prefers wolfs over anything.. But can turn into what she wants to. But Shes still half Human her ability to shapeshift was inherited from her mother, her Demon half comes from her father Dimisious who no longer lives since she kinda... ripped his heart out .. in her demon wolf form... with her teeth.. Just don't get on her bad side and you will be fine XD

very well I will make a lift for demons soon in that case
awsome
Well that'll be helpful with me working out Jaqulynn's story.

i have not forgotten about this I just have be been busy but I will get on it.
Would you mind if I got lore set up for the demon that gave Jaqulynn her powers?

as long as i approve it how about you PM it to me
Aight. I'll PM ya once I git it figured out in its entireity.
sage (played anonymously)

This world actually sounds amazing after reading threw the comments, and I would like to bring Sage in it. He is my werewolf, and the way I play him already your level 7 would fit perfectly. I can edit him a bit to fit you lore if need be. I have him based off of a book series I read called alpha/omega where werewolves are ageless, but I can change his age easily enough.

sage I'd love to have you
sage (played anonymously)

awesome :D just PM me when you got the details hashed out or if anymore questions about my charecter
Are Monster hunters that hunt and kill super natural beings acceptable?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus