Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LordFantastic Topic Starter

'The year 1346'
Deep in the forests of Romania there lay the charming village of Valem. That was touched by the deep woods a place of untold monsters and fears on one side and the black sea a deep sea of merry deaths and endless waters on the other.The Village of Valem lived under the rule and shadow of the Valarius blood line dating all the way back to roman empire. The dukes and duchess of Castle Valarius have for the most part cared for there village with a strict but fair order. How ever the Villages have begone to become worried it has been over 80 years since any one has come in or out of castle Valarius except for a lucky few many of them have good reason to believe That there once beloved Duke Alexander, Craven, Vladimir, Augustus, Valarius has been died 80 years ago. Yet orders still come from the castle in Duke Alexander's very own handwriting,tax's are still clotted,the people are still governed and no one knows by who are what.Yet every one knows they are being watched by some larking shadow many people have gown missing at night there is a creeping chill that fells the very air as if sprites of the dead are haunting this crusted place. As mist and fog lingers here forming almost human shapes in the wend before departing. Only one thing is for sure to the people of Valem these are strange times for castle Valarius and Valem not to mention it is already the mouth of October win the dead rise and and take to the skys as people put out lit pumpkins and other charms to scar away the sprites and keep them self's safe

(some images to help you hink of the village _origin_poltergeists-no-citas-3.jpg [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiy1lYjW66abMlL1srzvPAtKmuNNmhWcmuAjarcsFZ78JRlAJ-[/img] helloween_haryarti_m24407.jpg
the castle from a far
big_thumb_9a78a4c054b921c237dbceb246c1f44f.jpg castle walls castle-the-darkness-the-moon-the-army-prisoners-warrior.jpg
(I might post more if I find more feel free to ask questions
sounds awesome!
So the village is basically your village in animal crossing if you leave it alone for a few years?

But yes in all seriousness I await the rp to start/group to be made.
yeah im excited

Sketch444

1 mid evil villagers were told from birth that the people in charge were born to lead them and that they could never be able to rule them selfs they were not born with minds able to make such choices. (is what most people thought back them so yeah kind of like animal crossing

2 and I'm working on it but I will soon need to sleep

and Sweetyceltic thank you

Ps your profile pick is very cute!

also why people never go in to the deep woods
Scary-Woods-Images-HD-Wallpaper-Desktop.jpg
ef17b33fa23b732dd89b7d3d5e5dce87.jpg
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
Aright
lol thanks, its meant to be my RP char Celtic.

sorry It's been taking so Lone I've had very little time
its fine =) im really excided to RP this
It's cool man.

(almost done here is the newst part)

Castle Valarius has stood alone under a fog of mystery and shroud of darkness in witch no living man has passed in or out of the castle gates. Until too night oh all hallows eve were for the first time in years the doors will open the candles will light and the music will play. Just 3 nights ago a murder of crows flew from the castle carrying a wealth of invasions witch they have delivered to many seemingly at random all across the land reading

"The pleasure of your presences has been requested at Castle Valarius this all hallows eve for the annual Harvest ball. This Invitation has been extended to you by The grate Duke Alexander, Craven, Vladimir, Augustus, Valarius the 1st him self. The ball will begin at sunset and will last 3 days room and board will be proved. We hope to see you soon"
LordFantastic wrote:
(almost done here is the newst part)

Castle Valarius has stood alone under a fog of mystery and shroud of darkness in witch no living man has passed in or out of the castle gates. Until too night oh all hallows eve were for the first time in years the doors will open the candles will light and the music will play. Just 3 nights ago a murder of crows flew from the castle carrying a wealth of invasions witch they have delivered to many seemingly at random all across the land reading

Pointed out a few of what I think are errors. Sorry I'm a bit of spelling guy XD Anyways, off the topic of spelling, I think that seems like it could work just fine.

OH just a question, how many characters can we have?

Sketch444 I will warn you that I am not a perfect speller in fact i can almost promise that there will be more mistakes if you want to know the reasons you can PM me for it.

on another note how many characters did you want?
Aright, I won't make a big deal out of it then, though I may ask for clarification with a few words XD I am not the best speller either. Sometimes I type one letter before the other

UH well off the top of my head I know I have atleast five with the Willow family being counted as multiple characters(Each member would probably pop up at a different time in the rp though, with Jaqulynn starting out being pregnant with Jake. I was also wanting to add in a character named Roxxie, whsoe a werewolf, and possibly Pezvhak, a manticore.

I'm good with all of those but not the manticore
May I ask why Pez couldn't be used?

you can try to convince me but I just don't feel like a manticore fits in to this setting
Well Manticore's are naturally from Persia. Pez I already have decided that he wanders the world, so that could help explain why he's out of place to a degree if that could work?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire role play? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus