Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Kat2000 wrote:
I had Asheydoo!
If there's anything at all you want me to change, then just let me know - I have it set up to where I can change the lines or the colors real easy. And don't hesitate to ask, because I know I didn't get it perfect. I've provided a regular and transparent image, though I haven't tested the transparent one yet... There might be some stray colors outside the lines that I'm unaware of.

Also, I was going to do a background, but I had some... complications in my life, and forgot about it. I'm sorry!

Normal -
BPPTfYU.jpg
Link

Transparent -
Z5uJKwa.png
Link

She looks awesome! :DDD
I really love her hun <3
Her hair's a little short though (it comes down to the bottom of her shoulder blades) But if you don't wanna edit that it's fine <333
I love it anyway ;P
HwoThumb

My art trade partner was "Asier and Amaia"

I don't think it's exactly what you were looking for, (And to be honest, drawing humans is not my specialty) but here is my take on your characters.
5CnGFdY.png

Let me know if there's anything you'd like different. Or, if you want, I can upload the .xcf file so you can make any changes you'd like.
Here are Maserati the giant rat and Harley the lizard for MugoUrth

RPRWinterArtContest2014-giantratandlizardfinished-resized_zpsd0d2af08.png
Oh no it's fine! Just give me a few minutes, and I'll have it changed.
PANGAEA

REENO!

Had fun drawing the two and, oddly, the only struggle was the cat. I wanted to do this on paper since I'm much more confident with a pencil in my hand. But here you go, Raine and Eruthia. I wouldn't mind cutting it out to make it transparent.

8OErIHGh.jpg
TF4asi1.png

Here, is this any better?
Kat2000 wrote:
TF4asi1.png

Here, is this any better?

Perfect!!! <3
Thank you so much! :DDD
Mine was for EvilDuckie227 !

iguana.png
SpilledInk wrote:
REENO!

Had fun drawing the two and, oddly, the only struggle was the cat. I wanted to do this on paper since I'm much more confident with a pencil in my hand. But here you go, Raine and Eruthia. I wouldn't mind cutting it out to make it transparent.

8OErIHGh.jpg

Thats awesome! Mittens looks like she's going to take Raines face off! XD Thank you!

Edit I really love the way you have done Eruthia's hair. Personally, I have been struggling with figuring out how to draw her curly hair and your drawing has given me a better perspective on how to do it!
Claine Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
I got Claine, so I drew her awesome half-orc Hajar, who was right up my alley :) I have a version both with and without her tattoos, since I wasn't sure what they should look like.

Collapse tag because bare breasts.
With tattoos:
rXbMFao.png

Without tattoos:
FgeBOSy.png

*SCREAMS*

Oh my god I love it! You have no idea how happy I am XD

I'm so sorry I didn't get the references up like I said I would. I had a lot of trouble trying to draw her physique.
MelTheObserver

For WhiteWolf

hv9nkp.jpg

I did my best, sorry but I can only do traditional work! I hope you like it.
I'm working on uploading Darren. My scanner crapped out.
Asier and Amaia (played anonymously)

HwoThumb wrote:
My art trade partner was "Asier and Amaia"

Let me know if there's anything you'd like different. Or, if you want, I can upload the .xcf file so you can make any changes you'd like.

Épée, thanks so much!
I had Slipcast and her character Felix.

>.< I hope you like it. The freckles are there! I don't know if you can tell.

felix_aat_2014_by_kawaii_kuroi_neko-d8cry15.jpg
kuroi_neko wrote:
I had Slipcast and her character Felix.

>.< I hope you like it. The freckles are there! I don't know if you can tell.

felix_aat_2014_by_kawaii_kuroi_neko-d8cry15.jpg

This is soooo cute! Thank you!
Slow as I am i did draw Kushiel Novella- kushiel_novella_for_an_art_trade_by_swiftfire6-d8cs1ib.jpg
Kushiel Novella (played anonymously)

Wildfire6 wrote:
original post
Slow as I am i did draw Kushiel Novella- kushiel_novella_for_an_art_trade_by_swiftfire6-d8cs1ib.jpg

Wow I love him, thanks a bunch!
This one's going on his RPR to the gallery asap!
Ms_Draca wrote:
Here are Maserati the giant rat and Harley the lizard for MugoUrth

RPRWinterArtContest2014-giantratandlizardfinished-resized_zpsd0d2af08.png

Teehee, not what I was expecting, but pretty cute. Thank you. :D

BTW, what is that in Maserati's hand?
I got Silverbloodvrs Shoushin and decided I should probably put this up on the forum :3

unbreakable_by_telelia-d8cvsfe.png
Slipcast wrote:
Mine was for EvilDuckie227 !

iguana.png

THIS IS MARVELOUS! <3
tumblr_nhuf19mMcQ1qcj0vlo1_1280.png

Sorry it's late!
My part of the are trade with Strange Disease of her character Clover the door mouse shifter! :) Hope you like it! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus