Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Kushiel Novella (played anonymously)

It's after midnight for me so I'm going to go ahead and open up with the first post! :D

I got Novalyyn!

wbqmvl.png
Claine Moderator

Gosh, I've been waiting so long XD I didn't want to post mine first! But it's now after 7pm on the 5th and I'm so glad I can finally show mine!

rVDVNLi.png

I got kuroi_neko so I drew her character Hyacinth!
Asier and Amaia (played anonymously)

2mfkyv6.jpg

I got MelTheObserver. I lost the journal where I put the original picture, but I'm trying to find it for a better scan! Sorry for the poor quality, please forgive me.
I drew this for Lolitaris :D (As a fill in for this Art Trade when someone had to drop out.)

Before this submission I have never drawn a furry like character and so initially I was intimidated by this project. I ended up adding my love for texturing into this. I worked real hard on this and hope she loves it!

2mepnb9.jpg
I drew Ema Schrodenger with her dilated pupils for Wildfire6! This was my first attempt at shading, hope you like it :} I also made a copy with a background of red, black, and white to match her profile template, PM me if you'd prefer that. Here's the progress (before I fixed the shading).
blonde_final_by_picunrelated-d867p7h.jpg
darthsinnice_by_strangedisease-d8cpes0.png

Here is mine of Darth Sinnice for Sanne!
I got Kavka's Renatus!

tumblr_nhpl3f3H1s1tjb0qxo1_1280.jpg
Here is my piece for Shaddy of their character Malin! I drew her with her favorite food and drink - an apple and wine ;)
GebJr9U.jpg
reeno-alchemist wrote:
I got Kavka's Renatus!
Ahhh, this is so cute thank youuu! I love the dog (and he would too!)!
Mine's for Goo! :>
yama___goo_by_featherhowlart-d8bfmsb.png

I hope you like him hun, he wasn't really going for a midbody ^^;
So i got Kim for my art trade, here is Safiye, i hope you like it ^^"
(sorry for the size, i forgot to shrink it some more)
winter_art_trade_by_vrs16-d8cq1iz.png
Kim Site Admin

I love it!! Thank you so much! :D

I am still obsessing over mine. I will have to post it after work! >.>
Loki Topic Starter

Wow! All these look fantastic! Keep 'em coming guys! <3
Goo

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Mine's for Goo! :>
yama___goo_by_featherhowlart-d8bfmsb.png

I hope you like him hun, he wasn't really going for a midbody ^^;

Eeeee, lookit my precious nerd son. <3 I love it, thank you! C:
Goo

ibels_by_guttergoo-d8cqitc.jpg

Anddd my half! I got Kaddiss and decided to draw their Ibel! The prompt said they could be drawn as male or female so I decided BOTH. Because yes. c: Had a lot of fun with this, I hope they like it!
This is my gift to KrypticRaven. I would just like to say that I do not draw humanoids very often. In fact, I rarely do unless there's a cool pet for them to hang around with. In general I don't have fun drawing humans or humanoids for multiple reasons. However, I went into this winter art trade knowing I would probably have to draw a humanoid.

With that being said, I didn't just scribble onto a paper and called it a day. No, when it comes to art trades I want my clients to be pleased. I put everything I had into this drawing: my heart, my soul, and everything else because I wanted the client to know that I do not like drawing humans, but I do not use my dislike for drawing them as a crutch. In fact, I would feel terrible if I just drew something terrible and the client didn't like it, which is why I worked really hard on my piece. I even went as far as to draw both Oide and Vibe on paper, look at the drawing and say "It's not good enough!" right before adding in a background. All in all, this took me a few good weeks to complete. KrypticRaven, I hope I drew your characters right. Here is my drawing.

Oide_and_Vibe_2.jpg
Ilmarinen Moderator

I got Claine, so I drew her awesome half-orc Hajar, who was right up my alley :) I have a version both with and without her tattoos, since I wasn't sure what they should look like.

Collapse tag because bare breasts.
With tattoos:
rXbMFao.png

Without tattoos:
FgeBOSy.png
I got FallenAngel123. :) Hope it's alright that gave her lipstick and a pushup. Got a transparent background too.

rozial_by_novalyyn-d8cqnw7.png
MelTheObserver

Asier and Amaia wrote:
2mfkyv6.jpg

I got MelTheObserver. I lost the journal where I put the original picture, but I'm trying to find it for a better scan! Sorry for the poor quality, please forgive me.

Yay! Thanks!
I had Asheydoo!
If there's anything at all you want me to change, then just let me know - I have it set up to where I can change the lines or the colors real easy. And don't hesitate to ask, because I know I didn't get it perfect. I've provided a regular and transparent image, though I haven't tested the transparent one yet... There might be some stray colors outside the lines that I'm unaware of.

Also, I was going to do a background, but I had some... complications in my life, and forgot about it. I'm sorry!

Normal -
BPPTfYU.jpg
Link

Transparent -
Z5uJKwa.png
Link

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus