Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Bugs For Mobile?

TheTwilightWarrior

I've got a question: if you could report bugs on the pc version, can you report bugs that happen on the mobile version? I just so happened to find a bug on the mobile and I'm not sure if I should report it or not.
Bugs on mobile RPR usually appear on the Desktop as well. :3 I've found and reported a couple bugs in the past via mobile (seeing all I use is mobile ^^;) that were also a trouble on desktop, and it was fixed.
TheTwilightWarrior Topic Starter

Rhythm wrote:
Bugs on mobile RPR usually appear on the Desktop as well. :3 I've found and reported a couple bugs in the past via mobile (seeing all I use is mobile ^^;) that were also a trouble on desktop, and it was fixed.

Okey dokey! I will report them then ^_^
Presently, mobile devices use all the same site bits as desktop (mostly). It just gets smooshed down a bit. So yeah, a bug on one is very likely to be a bug on the other.

That said, even if it was a mobile-specific bug, while I think mobile does get a little less attention (not for lack of use, but lack of consistency between devices that makes it extra hard to work with), it's still good to report any bug you come across. It might just be awhile before Kim is able to take care of it, depending on what it is.

In essence: if you find a bug, report that digital sonuva arthropod.

One more question: How do I report a bug with an image from the 'my pictures' folder? I'd like to give an example on what is wrong but it seems I can only use an image from the internet.
You can use image hosts like PhotoBucket and TinyPic, and just provide the url to the image from there. :)

Novalyyn wrote:
You can use image hosts like PhotoBucket and TinyPic, and just provide the url to the image from there. :)

I'll give it a go later. And thank you :)
Kim Site Admin

Yes indeed, please do report all bugs. :)
Hello, I too have experienced two bugs on mobile that are very annoying. I have a screenshot of them
Kim Site Admin

If you could show me the screenshot, that would be useful.

You are on: Forums » Help » Bugs For Mobile?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus