Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scavenger Chronicles

Clint (played by Olybrius) Topic Starter

Clint turned to Nyx and said "They are soldiers, not names..not numbers..they are soldiers." anger was in his voice as he said it, and all of that anger was now directed at Nyx for hearing she was a llegionary.
Takkani (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"And I've killed plenty of other trained legionares before. And I wouldn't just openly announce that in the middle of an NCR camp."the man replied. "So, what do I do in here? Medicines not my forte."the man added.
Nyx (played by Bookworm)

She smiled at them both, putting her hands up. "Calm your selves. I am no friend of the Legion. Have you heard of a female soilder? No? Can you take a guess why?" She turns away, bandaging a soilders head, giving some tobacco scented water to calm his nerves.

"So what am I supposed to do exactly?"the man asked, glancing around the room, in sure who to help, when to help, or how to help. Hell, Caddy would probably be more help than he would.
Nyx (played by Bookworm)

"I'm sure you can go as the generals or something, maybe take care of some feral ghouls."
Clint (played by Olybrius) Topic Starter

Clint continued to think who it was but ignored it as he looked at Nyx and back at the wounded soldiers. Clint started passing out cigarettes and lighting them for the wounded soldiers, he then gave his last few stimpaks to the most wounded soldiers. "Get well you tough bastards." he said then walked back towards Nyx and said "They're strong, they will make it..most of them."
Nyx (played by Bookworm)

She smiles, nodding at him. "I agree, NCR have better wills then others, I'm confident that they will be up in running soon." But supplies are dropping..."

"Feral Ghouls? A problem like that takes guns. I'll 'evict' them if you tell me where they are."the man said. "Name's Alan by the way."

Oop: I think we should wait for sin.
Nyx (played by Bookworm)

(OCC: good idea)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scavenger Chronicles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus