Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Team Andryn vs Team Darth

So Team Darth. Now where be me free eats!?
It is a very tough decision. But I may have to go with Team Darth.

But ONLY if I get to hear this 'yummy' voice of his. I must have proof of the accent.
King Nimbala (played by Warwick)

Team Darth SO DECLARES KING NIMBALA!!!! lol every other of my characters support this message
TEAM EGGNOG.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

CelestinaGrey wrote:
But ONLY if I get to hear this 'yummy' voice of his. I must have proof of the accent.

Here you go Celestina :)

Link
darth_angelus wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

Link

Ohgawd if Kim's not marrying you then I will! @.@

TeamDarthftw
...you're all fired.
So...after hearing that message for Celestina, I've gotta go with Team Darth too >_> love the accent!
Andryn wrote:
...you're all fired.

I was never hired by you anyways! >:(
darth_angelus wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

Link

/cackle
Loki wrote:
So...after hearing that message for Celestina, I've gotta go with Team Darth too >_> love the accent!

Mine! D:
Btw, Darth...I do insist you find something to read from.

Or just talk. Talking is good too. Either way. I need a new message to me that is longer so I can bask in the amazing accent.

Better than any British TV stars I've heard. I love listening to accents. Yours is plain awesome.
;D Team Eggnog.

I don't think it's really fair to do a team anyone! If anything, I'd be Team Daryn (HUH, ANDRYN AND DARTH COMBINED? Anyone?)

...how about.. Team RPR? ;P
Dylan wrote:
;D Team Eggnog.

I don't think it's really fair to do a team anyone! If anything, I'd be Team Daryn (HUH, ANDRYN AND DARTH COMBINED? Anyone?)

SILENCE. YOU'RE ADMITTEDLY IMPRESSIVE WIT HAS NO PLACE HERE, WHERE REASON HAS BEEN ABANDONED.

(PS: Daryn is actually a cool name, wish I would have thought of that earlier. CURSE YOU)
Claine Moderator

Andryn! Hope is not lost! Ab pics!
Andryn! No worries, I'm on your side!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I'd like to thank everyone for your support, it was very kind :)

But there is no need for a Team Darth, Andryn or anyone else. We're all part of the same community here :)

All your comments did make me smile though, so again, thankyou :)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Btw, Darth...I do insist you find something to read from.

Or just talk. Talking is good too. Either way. I need a new message to me that is longer so I can bask in the amazing accent.

Better than any British TV stars I've heard. I love listening to accents. Yours is plain awesome.

Thankyou Celestina! :D

Since you enjoyed listening to my accent so much, I just finished recording myself reading the first page from a book and posted it here :)
Sanne Moderator

I vote team RPR! :) Cause ilu all!!
Andryn wrote:
Dylan wrote:
;D Team Eggnog.

SILENCE. YOU'RE ADMITTEDLY IMPRESSIVE WIT HAS NO PLACE HERE, WHERE REASON HAS BEEN ABANDONED.

(PS: Daryn is actually a cool name, wish I would have thought of that earlier. CURSE YOU)

Sorry, I can't be silenced! ;D I believe, at RPR we should foster a sense of family, not competition between each other in the way of Teams. So, I think we're respectfully asking that everyone can be Team RPR. Heck, we could turn this thread into a Team RPR thread or open another thread title that. I'm sure there are other threads out there about why it's awesome to be apart of RPR, but it never hurts to make more!
I really love the Team RPR idea! :D

And yaaay thank you Darth! :D
Lord Of The Rings <3 I love that series. And it reminds me how the Old Testament professor at a college (I sat in on a class) I visited yesterday snuck some LOTR into his lesson, too! It was pretty awesome. xD

But yes, I really think we sould be Team RPR all the way! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Team Andryn vs Team Darth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus