Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Team RPR

Darth_Angelus Moderator

I believe Team RPR deserves a clean start in a fresh thread. Let the discussion of how awesome this place is begin! :D
Yay for Team RPR! Buttons and T-shirts galore! :D
We need a theme song. QUICK.
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

We have one! :D

Link
Awww yeah. This makes me happy.

One of my favourite things about RPR? It's helped showcase characters like never before. I roleplay on Fucadia, and typically I only look at characters site when I clicked/viewed someone. On here I've actually searched through lists and looked at characters I might otherwise miss.

RPR has also helped start discussion on roleplaying I've never seen before, everything from post length to plot ideas. I've gotten to know people behind the characters that I might've otherwise not known before.

To me, RPR is one of a kind. There are other sites where you can use templates or outlines for characters, but nothing that combines a social network to such an amazing and friendly degree.

So, you know what? I'm Team RPR all the way. ;D
And then, this happened.

250qons.jpg
Team Andryn. Team Darth. Who cares? When it comes to the nitty gritty I'll be team RPR all the way. The site has done much for me. It has helped me create pages for my characters like never before. It's given me inspiration for new ones. I've met new and interesting people with all kinds of preferences for RP themes and the like. I've participated in RPs that I've enjoyed to the point that, with the other players permission of course, I plan on including in my story I am writing once I get it to that point. This site has sparked my creative processes to points I honestly thought was never possible despite my knowledge of how vivid my imagination can be. I have enjoyed my time here thus far and will continue to do so and I hope it will be the same for all members here now and all who join in the future. One day Team RPR will rule the earth and perhaps, as technology advances, the universe!
Andryn wrote:
And then, this happened.

250qons.jpg

I'd so buy one of those. Does it come in black with all red lettering? Or maybe for the country boys, camouflage!
dfequf.jpg25aouv5.jpg

The all red lettering makes it about impossible to read wtf the initials are, soooooo... yar.
Andryn wrote:
And then, this happened.

250qons.jpg

I totally wants one!!! :D heh

and I love this site. :D heh, spend more time on here than I do on facebook, and I'm a facebook junkie (lol)

the creation pages are more in depth than any other site i have tired, and the community is so friendly it's hard not to feel at home here.
Kim Site Admin

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Yyyyeaaaaah. Yeeaaaahh ya do. RAWK IT
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on the RPR.

shepardrpr.jpg
I'm glad my suggestion is working out perfectly. ;D

Or should I say....
free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif
382751_10150506712982783_510432782_10569748_1737593574_n.jpg

...Andryn strangled an evil, talking beanie.
Oh, and then this happened:

2r3dzqq.jpg
Andryn wrote:
...Andryn strangled an evil, talking beanie.

huh? <.<
Since highschool, the running gag between all my friends is that my conscious takes the form of an old skull-print beanie I used to wear, like, all the time. It made me do bad things, like sabotage lunchroom chairs and replace dry erase markers with permanent ones.
I'M ON A ROLL (mostly because these designs take a total of ten seconds to whip up)

6nwl5x.jpg
Sanne Moderator

Andryn wrote:
Oh, and then this happened:

2r3dzqq.jpg

YOU FOUND MY T-SHIRT.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Team RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus