Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Team RPR

Your brain? Is that what I stepped in? Kim, these were new boots! Clean up this mess! D:<
@Andryn: one word, BEANIE!!!!!

@everyone:
Personally I am team RPR because it's fun, creative, social (and yes you get to be lazy) but my main reason is that you can share you dreams, ideas, art, literature, and interests and get awesome people like Kim, Andryn, ect. Ect. To give you feedback that not only supports and develops your ideas but also inspires you to make new ones!
MINE. MY BEANIE. MINE. NO CAN HAZ.
I think the most distinguishing characteristic of RPR is indeed the community. You go to any other forum RP site and there's just not this community you have here. Everywhere else, it's just people in their own little cliques and their own little RPs, sectioned off from everyone else. But here, even though we all have our own RPs and genres of characters, we always interact with others.

The community is the biggest and most important thing that makes RPR special. And of course, there would be no community without Kim. I have never, EVER seen the creator of a website so involved in the actual community. Kim is with us, not above us. She isn't like some almighty diety who is above everyone else and just watching to make sure we behave. She's here with us, joking and playing and being fun.

I'm Team RPR because of Kim. *sagenod*
Kim Site Admin

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I'm Team RPR because of Kim. *sagenod*

D: <---tears of joy and wub <3 <3
Celes makes a good point. I've been to a few RP forums in my time, chat sites and the like, and it's all a group of individualist cliques. People close themselves up into guilds, clans, or closed plots and ignore everybody else. But everybody sorta intermingles here. It's like a melting pot of M&M's, where you see all the colors mix and blend together.

Although, as an art student, I'm privy to know that all those colors would mix together into a very ugly brownish-grey color. CURSE YOU, COLOR THEORY.
You are so right celestina, yeah for Kim!
Kim wrote:

D: <---tears of joy and wub <3 <3

Wub you too Kim :3 <3 <3 <3
Ilmarinen Moderator

Gonna hop on the bandwagon and agree with everyone! There are a ton of RP sites out there--no really! More than I can count! And yet RPR stands out from all of them as being an RP site and so much more. It's a place to connect with people who are totally different from you, but who are crazy and awesome and love to be creative. We have such a wide range of people here due to the broad appeal of the RPR, which makes it that much more excellent and magical that we're all here with... no real problems. :) I rarely enjoy forums unless they are small and specific (I loved the forums for the Furcadia dreams I ran) so I was so pleasantly surprised at how amazing our community turned out to be.
Hear Hear!
And but it'sss a tasty brownish-grey when it's m&m's!
...point
I like tasty.
ZOMG I DO TOO. IT'S LIKE WE'RE SISTERS
:P But the tasty brownish grey reminds me I need to eat.
has to agree with everything that's been said in regards to Team RPR <3 and as for the side comments :D they made me giggle (as most side comments usually do).

My boyfriend asked me why I spend so much time on here (I think I've said before that I spend more time on here than I do on face book and my a FB junkie) I told him it's not only the rp side of the site, but the people on it :) I can honestly say I haven't encountered one unfriendly person here, as some one mentioned earlier it's kinda like a family (a mismatched one mind you :D)

As for the Rp and character aspects. Well it's just awewsome, never have I been somewhere that the character creations are so in depth and can be applied to ANY type of character.

And as mentioned before as well, never have I seen someone so involved with their site like Kim is :D Kim you rock! >.> :D TEAM KIM!
Wait...team Kim? I thought it was team RPR?
Of course there's a Team Kim. Everyone on RPR gets a team, it was a group coupon. And the different teams sorta fuse into team RPR, it's like Zords but with less mechanical parts and people running around in spandex...although I can't guarantee the last.
No spa--?? ...oh, um... I gotta.... oh.
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

Kim is the RPR because without her, there would be nothing.

So I think Team Kim and Team RPR are the same thing :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Team RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus