p12c51s1a1_d1i67p0z5r1c2f1.png
Why not something like that ;)
Sanne wrote:
Andryn wrote:
Oh, and then this happened:

2r3dzqq.jpg

YOU FOUND MY T-SHIRT.

*laughs so hard*
I was going to post that it is probably yours, but I thought that would be mean <3
Kim Site Admin

Andryn wrote:
I'M ON A ROLL (mostly because these designs take a total of ten seconds to whip up)

6nwl5x.jpg

ANDRYN YOU'RE HIRED WHEN CAN WE START PRINTING THESE XD
I can't decide! Screw it! I'll take all 3!
As long as I can claim some kind of credit or right to put them in a portfolio (and maybe one of the Diamond shirts for free), consider them yours!
Well, technically I only deserve partial credit for the last two, since I used sprites taken from RPR for the images. So they're already partially yours o.o
Kim Site Admin

Andryn wrote:
As long as I can claim some kind of credit or right to put them in a portfolio (and maybe one of the Diamond shirts for free), consider them yours!

Much glory shall be yours, my friend.
RPR SHIIIIRTS? HEEEEELLS YEAH. How many do I have to buy to get a free Andryn?
Lol these shirts xD i want to collect them all
IWANTASHIRTIWANTASHIRTIWANTASHIRT!!!!

*hyperventilates*
Let's take it one step further. HATS!
Lol don't forget the warm fuzzy socks with toes!
CLICK TO ENLARGE (So you can read it bettahr)
zl2n9w.jpg
Can I get a RPR-themed lightsaber?

Or laser-minigun?

Maybe a cloak with RPR on it?
At this rate, RPR will have it's own wardrobe line. Lol.

*disappears to judge Andryn for a bit then returns*

I have drawn forth a conclusion! Andryn will not hunt you down for judging him due to his self proclaimed laziness! Judge away! Heh. Anyways...what was I thinking about...oh yes...

RPR wardrobe line. Shirts, Hats, Socks, Cloaks, lightsabers, laser miniguns...heck why not.

Jogging suits, pants, Shoes and boots. Hmm...undergarments too! Ok...scratch the undergarments idea. Don't want Kim getting harassed by federal agencies cause someone got drunk and went running around in their local mall in nothing but RPR undies... Umm... Lemme see...Ok I'm frying my brain already. And I swear if I walk into Hot Topic one day and see RPR gear, I will flip. Heh. Actually...Kim. If you seriously wanna do at least the shirts, I may actually be able to help out on that. I gotta make a call first though to verify. Last word I had was that a uncle of mine down in Georgia owns a print shop place that does shirts, hats etc. If I recall correctly, he had the standard printing machine thing as well as a machine to do the embroidery style for custom shirts, hats etc.
omg...Andryn, that is the best thing I've ever seen. It made me laugh OUT LOUD, even with my cold and sore throat.

And now, it's time for the important things (besides RPR of course);

OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE! With your beanie, and your silly facial expressions and funny talk bubbles....I just wanna pet you!
Yes, I am indeed quite attractive. BASK IN MY GLORY.
Oh gosh, this is turning into RPR Merchandise! ;D It's pretty nifty to see what we can do with our imaginations.

..so guys, getting a bit back on track, what is the main, number one reason as to why you are Team RPR?

I posted quite a few reasons why RPR is awesome and I am Team RPR but when I try to think about what I think is the best feature, or just the best... whatever, I'm a bit stumped at choosing just one. I'm curious, what do you value most out of RPR? Out of its functions? Out of its community?
Let's face it, we all know what the best feature is (AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH, TIME TO GIT SRS, FO REALZ)

It's the community. Any question you have, any game you want to try, any character you want feedback on, there's never a short supply of people to ask without fear of any kind of judgement or negativity. We're like a big ol' family, and RPR reflects that because it shifts and changes around us to accommodate all our little wants and needs.
Kim Site Admin

I just completely lost my mind. I'm completely insane now. I literally laughed until my brain came out my nose.

About the proposed Merch
Actually, I had totally considered RPR shirts, capes and undergarments in the past. Maybe hoodies too. I had mostly dismissed undergarments as probably too silly (WHAT AM I SAYING?!). I don't know why capes seemed more plausible. Possibly because they're awesome.

Capes and cloaks are just so RPRish! I had thought about for Christmas, sewing the mods capes to thank them for helping to take so much stress off my shoulders and freeing up many more hours a week for me to program in, but the amount of material that I would need to purchase to make that happen was a bit prohibitive. XD I've also thought about making one as a contest prize for a large event.

But really all of the merch, I had been holding off on because I wasn't really sure anyone would buy one, and then I'd be stuck with boxes of clothing in a bunch of sizes with no one to send them to. I'm totally going to make me a shirt to wear to conventions at a minimum, though. And I'm certain they'll start appearing as contest prizes eventually.

About what I love about the RPR
For me it's also the community. It makes the absurd amount of work I put in here totally, totally, a thousand times worth it. I've never been somewhere so friendly. I don't even know what to say about how much I love you guys. It wouldn't fit in the space of all the books in the world.

As far as outward facing features, I love using the notifications and the forum chat.

To me though, a lot of the "features" are most interesting under the hood. They seem like puzzles I am constantly trying to "solve." They keep me up at night, just mulling over the questions they present. Can we make it work better? Can we make it work faster? Is it, in fact, the right solution for what people are actually trying to do? How do I measure that and respond? I know that my passion for solving people's problems here has made me a better programmer over the last year and a half, and aside from being really fun, has probably let me take on a wider range of clients in my day job and make their websites much more effective, because I remember the (current) answers to a lot of the major puzzles I've dealt with here.

/rant

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Team RPR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus