Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Several years ago." She pauses breathing. "I last saw him when we went to Freddy Fazbears Pizza. The one before this new one." She looks down wincing. Her eyes going wet and tears dripped down. "We where at a friends party. They were playing and then they went missing. We where all near by simply in the adjacent room." She says starting to cry. She stops herself though. "Look. If this is too hard for you." Fal asks. "No no. Let's keep going."
"Did all the children go missing that day?"Traxton asked.

"The other four. They where his friends. I knew one of the parents. The others. We were brought together by the fear for our kids. But. But when nothing turned up we fell out." She frowns and sips her tea. "I looked away. They where with the Foxy robot then it left." When it left we all wandered outside. Someone wanted a smoke and we thought the stumpy and warm air inside was a problem so we went out. We where gone for no more then twenty minutes." She seems to be in a state of disbelief
Traxton glanced at Fal. "When the fox left did it go back to the stage or where ever it's supposed to go?"Traxton asked.

"I don't know. There was an adjacent room. Pirate cove or something. Some stage where it waited. After it left we went out for a bit. I never would have thought something was wrong. When we got back later we saw they weren't there. We where unable to find any children." She says panting. Her emotions taking control. "I'm sorry." She grabs a tissue rubbing her face down.
"Hey, relax, I think we've gotten enough information just from these few questions."Traxton said. "Did we?"He asked Fal.

"It certainly will help. All we need now is your permission to work with it." Fal looks back to her. "So can we use this in court if need be?" "Yes go ahead." She says a look of hopeful sadness on her face.
Traxton nodded. "Alright, thank you ma'am. And I'm sorry we had to brign back some painful memories."Traxton said.

She nods. "Just get results." She says walking away over to a picture. Fal looks at Traxton. "Lets go." "Thanks for your time." He says as the two leave. As Fal walks out he puts a small note under a pot plant.
Traxton got up and followed after Fal. "What's that?"Traxton asked indicating the note Fal left.

"A contact number just in case. I don't want her to be alone if she has any new information." Fal says getting to the car.
Traxton nodded, getting into the car as well. "Alright, need anither file I'm assuming?"Traxton asked

"Yea. So far we know little other then there was an animatronic present and the parents left."
Traxton nodded as he dug through the file. "Okay next up Sampson McKormic."Traxton said.

"Details about him."
"Alright, Sampson McKormic. Male, 48 years old, like Francis Miller his daughter went missing on the same day as the others. Uh... his Sister still lives in the city, and both parents and grandparents are still alive, but they don't live here anymore."Traxton read.

"Then I am led to believe the other kids were male? I am having trouble seeing how it worked. No visual of what happened? Well I hope this will help." He gave off a sigh looking a bit upset. "Anyway. After this I will need to contrast notes. See if a profile could be built."
Traxton nodded. "He lives on 9957 Eastwood drive."Traxton said.

"Ok well that's about fifteen minutes away. So can I ask you something? Whats your story with the pizzeria? You said you liked one of those old models right?"
"Wha? Oh yeah, that."Traxton said. "Well, when I was really little I went to a restaurant that had the old bear guy as one of its animatronics. Do't remember much else, it was a really long time ago."Traxton said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus