Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Today I was going to get some background information. I need to see when they are available to be interviewed. Or atleast when they are in. We won't be going to the restaurant till Tuesday at the earliest." He says taking the papers.
"Alright, so what're we looking into first?"Traxton asked.

"I am looking into some rumors. I would prefer to talk about the details more in private." He says his eyes scanning the room.
Traxton nodded. If you want when we're off we could swing by my palce?"Traxton offered. I'm not married, I don't have any kids or roommates. I live completely on my own."Traxton said.

"Well it could be good to have a local place. My hotel will not be able to safely hold anything. Very well. I shall go with you after your shift. Now if you will excuse me I need to get a few files from your archives." He says before walking off.
"Alright, well see ya then."Traxton said. After several hours Traxton had left his office and clocked out. He sat at the front desk, waiting for Fal.

Fal emerged out with three files filled with documents and such information. "Well then shall we get going? I will follow you." He says walking to his car.
Traxton nodded, heading out to hsi car. He got in and started it up, before leading Fal over to his house.

When the two arrived they parked and went into the house. "Well I am grateful for you letting me stay in your nice house." Fal says bringing in a suit case and some papers which he placed on a table.
"No problem. "Wanna just order some Chinese take out? I assume we'll be at this for a while."Traxton said, setting his things on the couch.

"Very well. Would you like some money to pay?" Fal asks smiling and sitting down. "We will go over the job today and tomorrow we will need to read into this."
"Nah don't worry about it, I can pay for it."Traxton said. "So, whats first on the list of things we need to talk about?"Traxton asked.

"Ask questions. I will give you details that you need to know about the case." He says relaxing into a chair.
"Okay, well first off, why are we investigating this place again? I mean yeah it's closed a few times, but if I'm right thats due to just crappy management."Traxton said. "So, why investigate it?"He asked.

"Because there is evidence that suggests several rather heinous murders that happened at around the same time are connected to the establishment." He says looking a little concerned like in the office.
"Okay, so what evidence is there for the murders?"Traxton asked.

"The murders happened. All involving children. Plus some disappearances."
"That all we got?"Traxton asked. "Cause if we don't have anything to suggest that the murders happened at the Restaurant than, this invetsigation is pretty much moot."Traxton said.

"They have all been reported as being found near the restaurant. Well the first one. There were five children that disappeared near the previous pizzeria. No bodies were found and the place was closed down. No bodies where recovered so this is purely speculation." He says still hesitant to say much and quoting with his fingers like quotation marks.
"But they still went missing around the pizza place right? And thus giving a probable link to the pizza place?"Traxton questioned.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus