Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Your choice."
"Uh... dunno really who to ask... Maybe some of the guys in the kitchen? Or maybe the day guard?"Traxton offered.

"I wanna interview the manager who was here. Then I think we can leave." Fal says flipping through some notes he took.
"Traxton nodded. "Alright, so where's he at?"Traxton asked.

"I don't know." He says looking around seeing someone collecting plates. "Excuse me. Where is the manager form this morning?"
"Uh... The Manager should be in the security office. Just got someone moved to the day shift a few weeks ago, so he might be going over some more stuff with the guard."The employee said.

"Oh ok. Thanks. We must have just missed him." Fal smiles and walks over there.
Traxton went to after Falderan. "So, we gonna be doing any night investigations by chance?"Traxton asked,

I tap your shoulder. "I will look into when we can get in."
Traxton nodded as they approached the security office. A man, clearly an employee, walked by. The man's face was hidden from view due to his security guard hat, and the shirt he wore for his uniform was open, revealign a purple cotton tee underneath. "'Scuse me."The man said with a cold tone in his voice as he walked by Fal and Traxton.

"Odd guy must be tired." Fal said shaking it off like it was nothing. "Mr Hamilton. Would it be ok if we ask you some questions? We just need to get some reviews for the report is all." Fal asks. "Why yes go ahead." "Thank you. So how long have you been here?" He thinks for a moment. "Well since we opened a few weeks ago."
"Anything odd been happening around here since the place opened?"Traxton asked.

"Odd? Like what?" He asks a bit suspicious by the question but he shakes it off.
"Just anything out of the ordinary. Any odd behavior from the animatronics or employees?"He asked.

"Well the animatronics here are fine. They are robots after all. With that fancy new AI they have we will be able to interact with the kids. Plus they have a connection with a criminal data base. Any criminal like a pedophile that comes in here would be detected before entering the building and the cops called." He takes a minute to brag about them. "But nothing bad. They occasionally are claimed to move around at night but I think that's just a bit of paranoia by the guards. This place could be a bit creepy at night." He says tapping his hands together.
"Have any of the employees been acting strangely? Like have they been reporting anything out of the normal, aside from the night guards saying the animatronics moved at night?"Traxton asked.

"Nope. Other then the odd rumor from them the place is usually quiet and safe. The biggest or strangest thing we have happen here is the pizza." He smiles laughing. "Would that be all?"
"Anything about the Restaurant's history you think might be worth mentioning?"Traxton asked.

"The history? Well I would have thought an inspector would know these things." He stops to think. "I know all about this place but apparently there was another location somewhere. It was closed down and left standing to rot or something. I think it was something to do with the smell maybe a sewer main I don't know."
Traxton glanced at Fal, before returning his glance to the manager. "Alright. I think that'll be all."He said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus