Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"A group called 'Afton Robotics'. They seem to have at some point anyway worked with Fazbear entertainment on the animatronics." Fal explains. "I've done some digging. They seem to have a small office other side of the city."
"Alrght. Well, let's get moving then. Try and get there before they close." Traxton said.

Fal laughs. "Sorry man but it's six am and I don't know about you but I need coffee. We can drink tonight." He chuckles and pulls out, starting to drive down the road.
"Sounds good to me." Traxton said as they headed off.

Parking outside a small diner the detectives went in to get some hot coffee and food to get them ready on little sleep. With a hot cup in hand Fal looked over the morning newspaper. "Seems word of the Pizzerias past is being brought up in all sorts of news. Speculation and gossip by the looks of it. Media catches on quick." He says sipping.
"Hey anything to get people watching the news or reading the paper or magazines." Traxton replied.

"Why does this case still just seem weird. For weeks I've felt like this. Something about it doesn't add up." Fal says seeming to switch from his usual calm to an almost deranged and paranoid man.
"Well, we're dealing with a crime with missing children. They disappeared one day to god knows where, no bodies were found. The Disappearances occurred at what should have been a pretty well known and an exceptionally public location, but they somehow vanished into thin air with absolutely no one noticing until hours later." Traxton explained. "Alot isn't adding up." Traxton said.

Fal drank his coffee. "I guess we need to just keep digging. We're on top of something I know it."
"Agreed." Traxton said.

Fal shortly finished and looked to his watch. "Time we should get going. Better if we don't stop at this point."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus