Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Just check down the halls. I'm gonna focus on this Bonnie thing for a minute. See what it does." Fal remains adamant as he stares down the robot rabbit. Meanwhile other animatronics slowly began to move as Freddy made his way off stage.
Traxton sighed as he held his flashlight out, shining the light down the hall. He made sure to keep an eye on the ceiling and a hand on his gun.

The Bonnie animatronic remained staring before seemingly walking out and heading back to the stage without any more issues. "Odd." Fal scratches his head. Meanwhile poking his head around the corner was the old and decaying Freddy. However as quickly as he seemed to be there he pulled back.
"Yeah you better get back in your storage closet, robot." Traxton said, when he saw Freddy pull back around the corner.

It had been some time since they arrived and when he checked the time Fal saw it was half past five. "Seems times almost up. Guess our little friends need to be sent back. Get back into position soon." He says shining his torch around. "That Mangle still sitting?" Fal asks down the hall. "Yea." Jeremy says. "Seems they're all quiet and back in position." He says as Fal hears a metallic sound while the Toy Bonnie wanders behind him and back to the stage.
Traxton put his gun away as the robots returned to their original places. "Yeah I see why you were freakedo ut about this a couple days ago." Traxton said.

"Last night." Jeremy corrected him as he put the monitor down and sighed with relief. As Traxton also started to relax he was greeted to a surprise familiar sound from an adjacent party room. "Hello?" The voice asked. It was the Balloon Boy animatronic. Somehow sneaking in behind them and now heading back out on a little waddle.
Traxton stepped to the side with a bewildered look on his face, allowing the small robot to waddle out of the office. "Where the hell did he come from?" Traxton asked, with confusion in his voice.

"I. I don't know. Surprisingly stealthy for robots." Fal says honestly surprised. "I think we should have a sit down in the office." Fal said wandering in there and pulling up a spare chair behind the desk and sitting. Jeremy looks to him. "Yea it sure is an intense job." He laughs anxiously.
"I think intense is a bit of an understatement." Traxton said. There were a few moments of silence, before Traxton spoke up. "Why do you keep coming back with all that crap?" Traxton asked.

"I've been here two days and frankly I need the money." Jeremy sighs. "But seems the night is over. Congrats." He laughs and falls back in his seat.
"Money be damned. You're putting yourself in this kind of danger for a minimum wage check?" Traxton asked. "Is there a way to keep them out of the office?" He asked.

"No but like the tapes said the mask will fool them..." Fal taps Traxtons shoulder. "Lets leave him. I think he needs rest." Fal says turning to leave.
Traxton nodded. "See ya later. Go get some rest." He said.

"Yea I will." Jeremy said putting away his things and taking a deep breath while Fal and Traxton wandered out. "Gotta wonder how he copes."
Traxton shrugged. "Well, we deal with murders all the time to the point we aren't bothered much by corpses anymore. Dunno how he'd cope though. Sure he's got some method."Traxton said.

"Think about that for a moment. It never truly get's 'easy' in our line of work." Fal sighs. "Plus crazy robots are different to corpses." He yawns and chuckles.
"It's never Easy yeah, but you do get kind of used to seeing dead people as a homicide detective. As messed up as that is." Traxton said.

"I've got something I want to look into later. Do you feel like saying hi to some business partners?" Fal offers as his eyes return to a rather analytic look.
"What do you mean business partners?" Traxton asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus