Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Accent Thread

I enjoyed that narration very much, Copper :D

Animals <3
HERE YOU ARE

..I'm a little loud.

I'll also leave this here of me welcoming everyone to Canada...

I love that video. xD

And Canadian accents, yay! (eh?) ;)
I come from hawaii.. and OMG the accents there are amazing. here's an example :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIYDXjJUV-U
Hahaha, neat! Very cool :)

And somehow, you being from Hawaii doesn't really surprise me. x3
Oh man this thread is awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdOn4V9b0U

me, but I sound like kind of an idiot cause I'm talking to my behemoth dog. It was her first time seeing a lot of snow like that and she loved it! Her name is Muffin. I'm from Texas, and I do say "Ya'll" a whole lot XD I forgot I had this on youtube, it's almost a couple years old...but I still sound basically the same XD

Oh! And Copper your kitten is adorable. My Dog loves lunch too...what a coincidence >_>
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

It's really great listening to all the different accents that have been posted here today. Keep them coming! :)
I WANNA DO IT TOOOOOOooooo...

@Celestina Thank you, Celest! Everything is so wonky and "wiggly" though. XD Darn webcam.

@Loki <3 And thank you! He's much bigger now, but he's still got that adorableness about him. And that seems to be common amongst dogs... they want my dinner, too. ><

Also I get tripped out more and more when I listen to my recorded voice... it sounds nothing like my "head voice". Do I really sound like that to other people? Oi...

Andryn, you crack me up. XD "Yaaay Bible Belt." Try "formerly-living in the buckle" of it. We used to not be able to buy underwear on Sundays in my old town.
Maybe if I stop beeing sick and lazy I'll share some awesome flemish accent with you guys.

I've always been in love with the brittish accents though.

Brits sound so amazing.
Andryn: ...WILL YOU STOP BEING SO ADORABLE?! I just wanna hug you! Your poor little puppydog face when you said you wanted to share accents to made me go 'awwwww!'

And trust me, compared to other people, you and I do have an accent. xD We just dont think we do because we live around it all the time!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Andryn: ...WILL YOU STOP BEING SO ADORABLE?!
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr....
love how your 'r's actually go out of the textbox... XD
Sanne Moderator

Andryn wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

*pets the purring kitty!*
Sanne wrote:
Andryn wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

*pets the purring kitty!*
WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU, I'M NOT A...

...A...

..........*nuzzles into the hand*
*gets out the camera and takes pictures*
CelestinaGrey wrote:
*gets out the camera and takes pictures*
*hisses and darts under the coffee table*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqqDIrfg1Kk
Kinda short but I really am not good with talking and the like where people can hear me. >.> <.<
this sounds like a really fun idea :) I will record something, but not just yet. Might have to wait to the kiddie has gone to bed for the night otherwise you'll be hearing him too :P lol

Darth this was a great idea
Whee, noone's poked fun at me yet maybe it wasn'tt a bad idea for me to go ahead. :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Accent Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus