Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Cello Wars - Star Wars Parody

OMG DARTH VADER PLAYING THE ACCORDION!!!

I laughed. Out loud. A lot. This is just amazing.
That's just amazing.

I wish they did each tune completely
So...I watched this back when you first posted it...And here I am just now commenting. Why? Because over the past week I've caught myself watching it at random times. Including waking for no obvious reason in the middle of the night, watching it, then going back to sleep. And now I'm commenting after having just watched it three times in a row. So uhhh...Yeah...Let's just say I'm kinda addicted to it. And the fact that I've caught myself mimicking the motions the guys do don't help my case much. O.o
Saw it, watched it again for kicks, loved it, faved it.
Dylan Topic Starter

XD

Glad to spread the love!

EDIT: I just watched it again and its as good as I remembered!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

This is brilliant :D
Sanne Moderator

I am hysterically laughing at 6am. XD
Kim Site Admin

I saw this topic popped up and was all, "Didn't I just see this on the forums back in December?" And then I realized it was the same one. XD Glad I'm not going crazy.

This is a really impressive rendition, totally hilarious and creative, and the production values are SO high.
Kim wrote:
I saw this topic popped up and was all, "Didn't I just see this on the forums back in December?" And then I realized it was the same one. XD Glad I'm not going crazy.

This is a really impressive rendition, totally hilarious and creative, and the production values are SO high.

I specialize in making people think they have gone nutty. Heh.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Cello Wars - Star Wars Parody

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus