Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself! I am 25, I am a dude. I have not RP'd for a long time but I do think it is really fun and would enjoy RPing with some new people :) I have run one game. It was based on Little Fears and I thought it was pretty fun to create the story and see how everyone handled the situations. I also have played VtM and have a pretty awesome character in my opinion. :) Say hi and let's play!
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to the site. :D I'm unfortunately not familiar with Little Fears and VtM. Would you care to explain a little bit about those?

There's a lot of RP to find around here in different places. You can check out our Looking for RP forums, the RP Finder for currently active concepts (within the last 10 minutes) and browsing groups.

Are there any particular themes you're interested in?
:3 Greetings ShaiithUss.
Hello let us know if you need anything. I for one will help with anything I can and will rp anytime I can :-)
ShaiithUss Topic Starter

Little Fears is a game where you play children, ages 5-12 I believe, fighting against monsters. I really liked the concept and the game I ran was a little different even for that game. The die rolls are all d6.
VtM is Vampire the Masquerade...part of Old World of Darkness. My character Charles is from that. I played a game with a host of different World of Darkness Characters. It was really fun! The die on that game were mostly d10.

Theme wise I will play just about anything. I really like dark, horror themed games but as long as it isn't boring I am there!

And I am down to RP whenever I have a chance, which is quite often right now!

I am really looking forward to getting better at RPing in general. So, I will definitely check out and browse for some games!
Welcome!!!!! You will love it here! Just remember if you need help people are just an inbox away!
Kim Site Admin

I have never heard of Little Fears before, but I'll look it up! Sounds like a really challenging tabletop concept. I am, however, a big fan of VtM. One of my own VtM characters is here, though I actually mostly played her through LARP!

Very happy to meet you. Sounds like you're going to get along great here. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Ooooh another VtM player! :D Welcome, welcome! I've fiddled around with a couple of swanky, sliiiightly freeform VtM groups here on the RPR myself, and man is oWoD a blast. Have you checked out v20's books yet? Color me curious, but what's your favorite clan & discipline (either from said clan or just in general)?
Welcome to RPR! you don't have to worry about being a tish rusty, we've got RPers here from all walks of life! I'm glad you decided to join us though, it already sounds like you've brought a bit of fresh air, I've never heard of Little Fears. It sounds interesting though :3 Hope you are settling in and have found everything to your liking.
Welcome to RPR! :) I haven't heard of Little Fears but it sounds like a pretty unique/fun game. Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Welcome!

I've never played VtM, but I have heard bits and pieces about it. I believe White Wolf is also World of Darkness, right? I did play that once, several years ago. Long enough to know my Ratkin's ability to dodge was perhaps only surpassed but it's utter weakness once hit. ^^;

Anyway, I hope you have tons of fun here! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome!

I've never played VtM, but I have heard bits and pieces about it. I believe White Wolf is also World of Darkness, right? I did play that once, several years ago. Long enough to know my Ratkin's ability to dodge was perhaps only surpassed but it's utter weakness once hit. ^^;

White Wolf is a publisher that created the World of Darkness, which is a franchise that includes a lot of games that all exist in the same world (and kind of interact, though the balance is wonky), including VtM. :)
Kim wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome!

White Wolf is a publisher that created the World of Darkness, which is a franchise that includes a lot of games that all exist in the same world (and kind of interact, though the balance is wonky), including VtM. :)
Ah. Well, like I said... I only played once. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus