Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OC Roleplay, anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I feel so bad for not being as active as I thought I'd be in here. I haven't even finished making my characters' profiles yet! D: Really sorry. I've been busy with lots of things like school work and my college plans. I joined here last March but hadn't had a chance to roleplay with anyone since I wasn't on often.

Anyway, would anyone like to roleplay with me? Preferably using our original characters (since they're what I have so far). Because of the characters I have now, I can mostly do fantasy, adventure, and supernatural (magical type, like controlling elements and all that). As I've stated in my profile, my OCs are of the Master-Servant Universe so if you do that as well, the better!

Please no text talk! Sometimes they make me cross-eyed xD

Note: If we are to use more than one character, please tell me so I'll use two or more as well. Thank you!
Though I haven't heard of the Master-Servant Universe, I would be delighted to begin a roleplay with you. I apologize if that's what you're looking for exactly, but I can bend and try to cooperate as long as I get a little information as to what's right and wrong with some added patience, heh..
Though, my character profiles are still under works and there's quite a bit I'd like to add, along with me being pretty new to the site as well, ;;
What is the Master Servant Universe? Is it liek an anime or cartoon or something?
Rett Topic Starter

ViridianDreams wrote:
Though I haven't heard of the Master-Servant Universe, I would be delighted to begin a roleplay with you. I apologize if that's what you're looking for exactly, but I can bend and try to cooperate as long as I get a little information as to what's right and wrong with some added patience, heh..
Though, my character profiles are still under works and there's quite a bit I'd like to add, along with me being pretty new to the site as well, ;;

I wouldn't say I'm new to the site, but I'm new to roleplays in here :D I can teach you a thing or two if you want!

Sketch444 wrote:
What is the Master Servant Universe? Is it liek an anime or cartoon or something?

Well, considering how I made my characters, they're sort of that way ^_^
So it's basically the world you've built for your characters?
Rett Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
So it's basically the world you've built for your characters?

That's right :) The Master-Servant thing isn't necessary though. My characters are more on the magic-type.
Well would you be okay with some genre mixing XD Most of my characters are made for a Sci-Fi setting. But I don't mind adding magical elements into an rp for most of them.
Ah, I see then, and thanks! -uo I'll take any help I can get, ;;
And I'm really into the magic deal, ouo Or do angelic/ nephilim creatures count as magic?
Rett Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Well would you be okay with some genre mixing XD Most of my characters are made for a Sci-Fi setting. But I don't mind adding magical elements into an rp for most of them.

Sure, I don't mind xD I mix some roleplays sometimes too. Are we doing a one-on-one character or more?

ViridianDreams wrote:
Ah, I see then, and thanks! -uo I'll take any help I can get, ;;
And I'm really into the magic deal, ouo Or do angelic/ nephilim creatures count as magic?

Gladly! And yes, they do count as magic, especially on the angelic part~! ovo One-on-one or more?
Prolly more than one character. I'll pm you and we can work out the details.
I'll gladly do multiple characters; makes it a bit more interesting that way, uwu
Rett Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Prolly more than one character. I'll pm you and we can work out the details.

Alrighty! ^_^

wrote:
I'll gladly do multiple characters; makes it a bit more interesting that way, uwu

Roger that! :D Would you like to continue via private messaging?
Yep!
Rett Topic Starter

Future replies to this thread will still be accepted :) Thank you!
Dominance (played anonymously)

Hi! If I'm understanding this correctly, you are looking for partners for RPs in which a master and servant are the main characters? Terribly sorry for my silly questions, I just want to make sure I'm not stepping into something that isn't what I thought.

I'm interested in such an RP! I'd like to give a quick disclaimer though: I'm experienced as a semi-lit RPer (would be willing to get into lit RPing if need be), but I just joined this website about 5 minutes ago. I'll still be trying to get used to the standard operational procedure around here. Also, this would be my first servant/master RP that I've ever tried.
Rett Topic Starter

OfTheFalls wrote:
Hi! If I'm understanding this correctly, you are looking for partners for RPs in which a master and servant are the main characters? Terribly sorry for my silly questions, I just want to make sure I'm not stepping into something that isn't what I thought.

I'm interested in such an RP! I'd like to give a quick disclaimer though: I'm experienced as a semi-lit RPer (would be willing to get into lit RPing if need be), but I just joined this website about 5 minutes ago. I'll still be trying to get used to the standard operational procedure around here. Also, this would be my first servant/master RP that I've ever tried.

It's okay! No need to apologize~ I do that often too since it's reassuring :)

Anyhow, I'm fine with literate roleplayers ^_^ I prefer to have roleplays without the chatspeak. And wow, you're new! Welcome to the site! It's okay if it's your first. I'll help you in the best of my abilities! Don't be afraid to ask me anything if you need some clearing up! If you want to start with the roleplay planning, just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready! :D
Dominance (played anonymously)

Alright! I've sent one. Can't wait!
i have 4 characters i can use, and i've taught many of my friends their best roleplay techniques i could help you :3
Rett Topic Starter

G0DFlRE wrote:
i have 4 characters i can use, and i've taught many of my friends their best roleplay techniques i could help you :3

Sorry for the late reply! I had to take care of things.

Anyway, I'm very glad to hear that! ^_^ Please do show me the ropes!
So uh hey there, i would like to rp with you but i'm kinda meh at rps XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OC Roleplay, anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus