Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

Genet walked slowly down the cobblestone street, unseen by the living that walked past her, unfazed by her latest victim, lying in the street. The rain poured down into the western slums. As she reached the end of the street the differences became clear. Beyond the crossing the buildings became tall, white and clean, while the buildings behind her were small and run down. She turned and walked down the street a ways before stopping in front of a tavern.

It was small but homely, the roof seemed to only be a ghost of it's navy blue slender, and the walls were a washed down brown. A sign hung crookedly from an iron poll, black letters wrote "The Lazy Lion" and above it was an image of a sleeping lion with washed out fur and a mane of half painted wood. The most interesting thing about this is was that it was only a few houses down from the western gate yet few people entered.

Genet walked down the alley between the Tavern and a cigar store. Once hidden by darkness she removed her cloak and her makeup and replaced the cloak into her infinity bag. Walking back out into the street she could clearly be seen. She was wearing a long sleeved tunic-like shirt with the symbol of death on the upper left corner. The pants were black as well and covered her black boots. Genet turned and entered the Tavern. As she sat on the bar stool it squeaked harshly.
"What'll ya have?"
She looked up at the bar tender and answered.
"Just a water for now please"
The bartender grumbled as he began on her water.";
He stood there quietly upon the roof of that very tavern, his massive form casting a sillohuette upon the moon that hovered behind him. He gazed about quietly a slight smirk crossing his lips. He could smell death in the air. And it appeased him. After a moment, he dropped from the roof and landed without a sound despite his size. He silently looked at the sign to the tavern for a moment before walking off.

A little while later, a man approached the tavern and looked at it for a moment as a light smile crossed his face. His eyes would then glow red for a brief moment before he would enter. He would then silently walk towards the bar, his gaze wandering about before taking a seat at the far end of the bar.
Noir (played anonymously)

A shadow skimed across the floor of the tavern. A creature emerged from it when it wasn't in the light and looked around for a host. When a man walked into the tavern a toothy grin fell on its shadowed face. "hehe Noir Noir!" it echoed. The shadow slithered over to the man and took over as his shadow. "Noir Noir!" snickered the creature as a toothy grin appeared in the shadow.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((bumping and replying, not trying to skip anyone just thinking that a little more activity might draw in the other rpers))

The Bartender turned around again handing her a glass of brown tinted water with a groan. After a moment of examining the dirty glass and watching something float to the bottom of the brownish liquid Genet proceeded to push it towards a man a few stools down. The man was covered in rags and layed limp, asleep, against the counter, and empty mug of ale was tipped over by his hand.

Genet didn't come for the refreshments anyways, instead she often met interesting people at the very tavern. As a man with ebony hair passed behind her she seemed to have gotten her wish. It was faint but she smelled demon, from multiple sources.
Jensara (played by Kyra45)

[eh, why not. this character is a demon mix, but as of yets she's been hiding xD]

Why am I out here again? She thought, odd colored eyes looking out from a dark silver cloak she wore to hide her armor that covered her body. She had entered the tavern silently, enough that she had hoped none had her footsteps. The only thing her cloak failed to hide was the half of spade on her tail, rusted enough to look just like some old toy placed there. I guess this place is safe.. She thought again, sitting on an empty seat, hood still covering her face as she looked upwards again with a great sigh.

The shadow creature rose from it's shadow still in tacked with it when the girl pushed the glass of tinted water away from herself and closer to it's host. The creature examined it to find a shadow underneath it. "Noir want!" it snickered. Noir made the shadow under the glass rise. The shadow stopped for a moment before tossing the glass on the floor in the shadow Noir resided in without breaking. The creature sunk back into it's shadow and slithered over to the glass before reaching a claw of shadow out of the shadow to grab the glass.

Catching something from the corner of her oddly colored eyes, she looks at the glass with a puzzled expression. ''Strange..Glasses can move on their own..?'' She asked to no one in particular, wrapping her tail around the chair base, the blade making a dull scratchy sound.

Noir looked at the creature with it's green eye. A toothy grin appeared in the shadow and it pushed the glass towards the girl, causing it to knock over a broom and creating a shadow between Noir and the girl. It slithered over and rose from the shadow to be about the girls height and spoke in a strange tongue but few words came out in the girls language. "Noir... host all... Twilight... demon I... am..."

Jumping slightly from the falling object, she looks at Noir. ''You are quiet the odd fellow.'' She remarked, eyes looking from her hood. ''I am Jenna, a lone traveler of the land. It is rather nice to meet a fellow demon.'' She spoke, tail moving again on the chair to make a dull scratching sound. ''For I am a demon too, though hiding my appearance..For my own reasons.'' Stammering a bit.

Noir showed a toothy grin with blood stains on a few of it's teeth. "Noir feeds... blood delicious..." it spoke. It looked over to see a mouse scurry across the floor, with a flick of its claw the shadow took over the mouse and devoured it leaving only it's bones. Magically more blood appeared on Noir's teeth.

She snorts a bit. ''Yes, blood is good for those who feel the need to drink it. I, however, prefer to feast off of flesh from those who happened to disturb me when I walk.'' She replied calmly, one of her dull clawed hands rubbing a small scratch near her cheek.

Noir tried to speak her language. "Noir does not... fears you for Noir... no flesh lies... on me, but you... you have blood and bones as well-" Noir examined the demon girl closely.

With a sly snirk, she removes her hood. Gracing the sides of her head were two curved and slightly cracked horns. They bore a dulled and aged shade of gold and black. The tips had long been worn down from use. She moves the covers on her hands, revealing sets of dull claws made of a dark blue gem-like essence. ''I indeed do, because I rely on blood to keep me living, and my bones to hold me up.'' Eyes an odd shade of blue with a red/green hue.

Noir rose higher from It's shadow and coiled around the demon without touching her. "Noir like this one." It said to the demon. With that Noir took this new demon It found as It's host, Noir became her shadow and rose from the depths of the shadow, now Noir's. "I am close to what your kind call... male." Now that he was a part of Jenna he could clearly speak her language. He coiled around her again without touching her and looked at her face reaching out a claw. "I am now your shadow and i live as a part of you." A toothy grin appeared on his face once he finished speaking.

She smiles slightly. ''I should warn you that I'm part demon and part angel. I just...Prefer to hide my wings.'' She stammered slightly. ''I hope you find being my shadow amusing. I rarely venture from my home. I just came here to rest from traveling because...Ah..you know how folk tend to treat demons and such in this world.''

"hmm..." He traveled behind her and put a claw on her back. "Show me your wings."

She eases the cloak down to her waist. One set of demon-like wings unfurl, the same color as the cloak itself. The membranes were almost like a thin fragile covering that could tear without much effort. Resting close to this set was a pair of feathered wings that seemed to be crippled, motionless and hard, tightly folded against the lighter scales resting on her back.

Noir continues to coil around her examining the wings, almost touching her. He reached a finger out to touch the feathered wings but retreated quickly when the soft feather felt like a fire to him. "put em away! please!" he hissed after uncoiling the girl and sunk deep into the shadow.

She smiles, and rises the cloak back to her shoulder once she had folded her demon wings. ''I warned you, didn't I?'' She said with a slight grim, albeit crooked with her missing a few sharp teeth. ''My feathery wings are crippled, I can't use them.''

"thank god..." He rose from the shadow again in the shape of a male that was of the same race as his host. He laid a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Twilight creatures can come in any shape, i am one of them. I can be what ever you want me to be." he sunk back into the shadow and rose again as his normal form.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus