Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Jensara (played by Kyra45)

She shrugs. ''Now I know how to hurt you if you ever get the idea of trying to hurt me.'' She replied. ''Twilight creature, you say? I've seen one until I met you.''
Noir (played anonymously)

Noir looked around. "now why would i think of doing such a thing?" he said with a grin. He made a small sword of shadow and stabbed it into the ground then leaned on it. "Yes i am a twilight creature, most reek of death and a new one is born when someone of the living dies. We have no gender but can be put close to your kinds gender. For example i am nearly genderless but i relate to the male gender of your race."

She chuckles lightly. ''Yes, it's such a shame that most Demons with angel sides die during birth. Much less those whose father is a demon feared by most. You don't see many feminine of my race area from that fact. I have...Slightly bad habit of staying in the shadows.''

He shrugged. "As long as you create the shadow i will be fine!" He turned his sword into an umbrella and hopped out of the shadow and stood on the table in front of her. "But when your shadow is not there i can but only last for about a day in the light." Noir hopped back into the shadow and went back to his position with the sword again. "but i will find a way to stay your shadow for as long as possible..." he said with a grin.

(i wonder how to make it so you can see who's playing Noir cause i accidentally clicked anonymous XD but im your dear old friend ChibiBlanca lol :D)

''At least you can speak properly for once.'' She replied, before uncoiling her tail from the chair, holding the tip in her hand. She then went to cleaning the rust off the blade. ''I'm pretty pale myself. Being a light shade of silver, and beyond the explanation of a skinny, fragile and weak being of an unknown origin.''

"well if you're beyond the explanation of skinny thats just pretty simple to fix." He laid back and floated a little. "But being of an unknown origin could be fixed with some help." He picked his teeth with a claw. and looked at her. "With a price of course."

''I do have origins, but if you knew who my father was you might do a double-take on how I look.'' She replied calmly, moving her dark bangs from her eyes, chipped tail blade shiny and clean now. ''After all, he is more dangerous than I...''

"well that's just plain common sense right there." He shifted into the shape of a snake and coiled around Jenna. "and I too can be more dangerous then you."

''Challenging the might of a DemiAngel never ends well. I have a halo too, but its in my pocket.''

"I know that, but this halo information is new to me." His snake head hissed as his tongue flicked nearly touching Jenna's face. "But i promise not to hurt you, because if i do i would have lost a great host."

''I assume it's not often you get a host?'' She asked, poking at him with the dull claw.

"no, i can move to another host as long as there is a shadow connecting the two, but you are fascinating for a DemiAngel. How should i say... your blood smells divine and probably taste that way too, aside your angel wings the demon wings your have are simply magnificent and for a half Demon half Angel, you're actually pretty for some of them." He uncoiled her but remained a snake, flicking his tongue.

''Why thank you.'' She replied, giggling. ''Most of my appearance was from my mother, a once pure angel. I don't fly much, so my demon wings are losing the membranes.In all honesty, I don't actually...Have any clothes that will cover me aside from this cape. So you can only see my face, feet, hands, and tail.''

Noir shrugged. "that's all i need to see anyway." he poked her tail with his claw and wiped the drop of blood that came out with his claw then tasted the drop of blood. "You're a keeper for sure!" he said before putting a shadow over the wound. He sprouted wings made of shadow and looked at Jenna. "I could fix your wings so that you can fly but that would mean becoming a Twilight creature like me."

''I can fly perfectly, it's just my angel wings that are crippled. And alas, I can only fly without this cape on.''

"Why not fly then? i mean i understand the cape thing but all you have to do is go to a remote area and just fly there." He turned into a bat of shadows and flew around her head like an annoying fly.

She snorts, and blows a puff of icy mist at him. ''If you saw how I fully looked, you'd understand my predicament.''

Noir fell to the shadows and rose again as his normal form. "What? I wouldn't mind if it's like a... i don't know, something far from not having clothes." he flailed his arms around like a retard. "i don't pay attention to most things. You say tomato, i say... well i guess i say tomato to but you get the point."

Heaving a deep sigh, she removes the cloak. Indeed, her frame and build was pretty scarce. Her ribcage could be seen quiet clearly, as if she hadn't aten anything for years. Her feet bore golden hue clawed toes, though roughened from walking. Her tail was almost bone at the edges, even at the tip where the blade was. She was silvery colored, as she held a broken halo in her left hand. Demon wings were loosely opened as an icy mist seemed to come off of them. ''Behold, the weakest and probably puniest DemiAngel you'll ever meet.''

[yea, Jenna doesn't wear clothes. but...my characters don't actually show anything anyway. xD]

(LOL XD)

Noir examined her closely. "puny in weight, weakest in confidence." he commented. "All you need to do is one: eat more - and two: gain confidence and you'll be better in no time!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus