Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Jensara (played by Kyra45)

''The only problem with that is I haven't been able to feast upon anyhing since I was born. I don't weigh much at all from it. And why do you say I need to gain confidenc?''
Noir (played anonymously)

"You say your the weakest of your kind so you lack confidence in yourself. But i can easily help you with gaining some weight!"

''I probably am the weakest, though. The last thing I ever ate was a rather foul tasting thing.'' She said thoughtfully. It looked like she wasn't even breathing, but she was. It was jut very faint.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((lol you two having fun?))

Genet had been watching the proceedings intently, ever since her glass first moved 'on it's own'.

It doesn't get more interesting then them.

All the while the other customers didn't give the pair a second glance, they were far too used to demons and angels alike.

Getting up she walked over to the pair.

"I don't mean to interupt, but the two of you seemed to have caught my eye and I was wondering if I could perhaps join you?"
Matteo Kors (played by JayBird)

The storm flashed outside at the same moment the door flew open and a giant entered dragging with him an enormous cross. Stopping to take in the contents of the tavern, a bright smile flashed out and the man leaned his cross against the wall and started towards the bar, shaking water from his hair. Holding up on hand with thumb and forefinger about an inch apart, then spreading it to three inches, Matt slapped down an appealing amount of currency and grinned at the bartender. "Whiskey, whiskey, and a beer. Time to get drunk!" Receiving his first whiskey, Matt turned back to and surveyed the rest of the tavern, his eyes lighting upon two of the females, one light, one dark, though the vagabond did make a note to keep an eye on the guy in the corner in case it turned rowdy later. "Ladies! Any chance I could buy you two dinner and maybe get shown around?" Matt's broad grin didn't falter as he looked at the pair, though his brows did raise in interest as he realized that one of the shadows had eyes and teeth. "How about the three of you?" Not to be daunted, the wanderer tried turning on the charm, giving his very best dashing smile.

She flinches quiet badly, her bladed tail swiping outwards. ''I thought I was alone here..Who are you...'' pointing at Genet. ''And you..?'' Pointing to Matteo with a clawed hand, wings spread slightly. ''It seems unusual that everyone is unfazed by an appearance of a Demiangel..''

Noir's ear twitched when Matteo entered the cavern. He slithered up to the man and examined him before looking at his cross. Noir jumped back and hissed at him. "Whats with all you people and purity!?"

She snorts. ''Purity is often nothing compared to stuff.'' She grumbles, scratching her useless feathered wings. ''ANd no, you may not take me out to lunch.'' She scoffed, glaring. ''I may be a lady, But I'm more than just that.'' Shaking a clawed finger.

Noir flew up beside Jenna. "And why not? Free lunch and you need to eat from my point of view." He gave Jenna a wry smile.

''Because I know guys all to well.'' She hissed. ''How else would my father got together with an ange, hm?'' Then snorts again. ''I haven't died yet from hunger, so I see myself fine.''

"you still need to eat and I'll make you go if i have to."

''You can't make me do anything.'' She retorted, sticking her halo over the set of dulled horns on her head.

[for those wondering of where Jenna came from, she has her own thread somewhere. xD]

"i so can!" Noir made shadow strings and tied them to Jenna. "now your my puppet." He said mischievously.

Snirking, she looks at her angel wings. ''What if you bump into those?''

"eh... i'll be fine as long as i don't hit them too much." He sprouted shadow wings and flew up above Jenna. "Now they can't harm me!" he said blowing the halo off Jenna's head.

Jenna catches the halo, and sticks it back over her head. ''Don't mess with my halo.'' She said with a snarl, tail twitching.

"Well then..." he sat down on Jenna's tail. "This any better for you? not that I care really."

''Just watch out for the blade. It might look dull, but it is rather sharp. It used to be a whole spade...But I hated it and ended up breaking one half off.''

Noir laid back on her tail still holding the shadow strings. "Remember, i am a Twilight creature, only the light can harm me." He put his hand on the blade and the blade went right through it. "See?"

''And I'm a mixture of light and dark.'' She replied, pointing to the liht rings that glowed dimly around her tails length. The bones on it could almost be seen, even at the tail blade where the skin pressed tightly around the thin muscle that was intact.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus