Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Noir (played anonymously)

"again you need to eat my DemiAngel." Noir replied looking at the spot where he could see bone. "Just agree or i'll be feasting on your blood." He gave her a wry smile and leaned back again.
Jensara (played by Kyra45)

''I'll eat when I want to eay. I don't feel like eating.'' She hissed back, light rings pulsing slightly.

Noir rolled his eyes and slithered up to Matteo. "Feed this child." he said pointing at Jenna.

''I am not a child!'' She snapped, eyes narrowed.

Noir laughed. "From my perspective of you... yeah you are. I mean look at yourself, to me your an average child compared to me."

''I am about 30 years of age.'' She scoffed.

"And? I am about... oh i don't know about 1,000 years older than you!"

''Being older means nothing to me. My father is probably older than you.''
(Geez. You guys are post-a-holics. Save some posting for the rest of us. Heh.)

He glanced towards the shadow creature and the other being in silence. Under the guise of a regular man, no one would normally give him any second thought. He just watched them quietly for a moment before standing and walking over to them. As he did, his gaze focused on the shadow being directly.

"Now now...she said she isn't hunger feisty one. A wise man once said let sleeping dogs lie...if she speaks of not being hungry, then leave the subject. Any creature or being has the instinct to eat when needed..."

(LOL im bored so yeah ^^')

Noir quickly flew onto his head and leaned over so his face was right infront of the mans. "And who might you be?"

[well, i'm bored...and i get left behind tons. owo;]

She flinches, and looks at the man. ''Exactly. If I was hungry, I would eat.''
He stared at the shadow creature blankly for a moment then smiled softly.

"Well...you were talking age so we'll start there...going by what I over heard I'm roughly 2000 years older than you...not quite sure how old I am honestly. Lost count into the second millennia somewhere...next...I am a being whos not too fond of having feisty short things on his head regardless of if it's his own or borrowed so I advise you get off...third...well...let's just say your talking of food made me hungry."

He would then smile softly again.

"Now I ask of you...will you do as I requested and get off my head or shall I make you get off?"

"Tell me, how do you intend to force me off your head now?" Noir sat on his head and picked his teeth with a claw.
He lifted a hand in silence pointed at the shadow being.

"You said yourself...light hurts you...and fire is a brilliant source of light."

As he finished speaking his hand that pointed at the little guy would suddenly erupted in flames as he went to grab at the creature. Regardless on if he suffered or not he would then look about and shrug.

"And since noone seems to care what we are here..."

A dark colored aura would then slowly emit from the old man and begin to take shape. After a moment, the old man would suddenly fade as the aura took shape of his true form standing around 8 foot tall and long flowing hair. He would then speak again and his voice would come out much deeper.

"Ah...so much better. I hate being cooped up in a stuffy old mans body like that."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons come out to play

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus