Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Acaeus and others!

HAI THERE!!! <333 I've been on RPR for a year now but I am finally saying hi. ^-^ thank you for letting me use this and this community is filled with amazing sorts of people! If you want a roleplay over RPR with me, I do PMs usually, but if you get me into a forum post well... I might be inclined depending on the character.

Acaeus is strictly TGT, so I'm afraid he's out.

but I could see Athena traversing before hand! Riddick is always up for rp, and Chinja is also strictly tether!

I hope to see you guys around <3.

A little love from my character to yours!

tumblr_msfefcRsad1rmh0ezo1_500.gif
tumblr_new3hq4UoH1sin489o1_500.gif
tumblr_n6cpmbMnD31tc1obqo9_r1_400.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the forum portion of the site! ;) What finally changed your mind about RPing here?
Michonne Topic Starter

Well you guys are so sweet, and the fact that one of my other friends does as well...plus the chance of roleplaying more with my characters instead of letting them sit in dust....is really the true reasons :)
Welcome! Hopefully someone can pull you into the forum portion of the site, it can be very rewarding! That being said your characters look like fun! Enjoy your time here!

~Rubix
OHAI! Thanks for finally making an appearance in the introduction forums :3 I hope you are able to find some plays. :3
Michonne Topic Starter

Thanks guys! <3 I hope Athena will be used in many fun forum rps as well as Riddick is sought out, sadly he was told not to Rp anymore in the main dream I rped him in so I am floundering about with him.
Welcome to the forum! :P. Glad you're enjoying the site! I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP on the forums and hopefully a load more friends, too! :D.

Feel free to message should you ever want to chat, or RP! I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I'm a little poor, but it would be fun!
Sanne Moderator

Aww welcome welcome! I'm glad you're here to mingle with us through PM/Forum RP (even if the wonderful Acaeus is out!). You have some wonderful characters. :D
Hi back, welcome to the realm of wonders. I will look forward to seeing you around and possibly rping with you. Feel free to PM me if you want to do one :)
Loren

Haha, welcome to the site, even if you've probably been around longer than I have XD Woah, you've got characters with really very well thought-out profiles. Something which I'm uncapable of doing ^^; Anyway, welcome to the forum side of the moon RPR!
Welcome! :D This is the perfect place to show your awesome characters some love!! Honestly, I sometimes find it easier to get RP here than on Furcadia! xD I think the RP Finder tab and the 'Looking For RP' thread will be a great place for you to start :D So glad you've decided to truly join in, we are happy to have you!

Also...
Dem boys *swoon* <3
WElcome it is good to have you about
Michonne Topic Starter

Thank you so much! :blushes:
Michonne Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Welcome! :D This is the perfect place to show your awesome characters some love!! Honestly, I sometimes find it easier to get RP here than on Furcadia! xD I think the RP Finder tab and the 'Looking For RP' thread will be a great place for you to start :D So glad you've decided to truly join in, we are happy to have you!

Also...
Dem boys *swoon* <3

Haha yes, I would totally sleep with my own male characters if given the chance. Especially Acaeus hnnggg.
Zankatan (played anonymously)

-snuggles one of her most favorite rp partners and smothers in love.-
Zankatan (played anonymously)

Also. This person is an amazing, wonderful rper. <3 So if you get the chance. Much rp.
Well you have been here longer then me, but I'm happy your ggettin along here if anyone ever needs an rp I'm aalways here
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Nice to finally get to welcome you! :) I hope you can find something for Riddick. Perhaps try posting something up on the Looking for RP forum? :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Acaeus and others!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus