Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

I want something very simple here
I don't have much to say about myself, but I am a registered user now.
You might see me or a character of mine around, it all depends.
I'm looking forward to making the most of this account.
Hey there, welcome to RPR. I hope you get a character profile up and find some rp; there's never a shortage and people here are super friendly and awesome.
:3 welcome to the RPR
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :) What does it depend on?
Awww, welcome to RPR! Please, don't by shy. Everyone is friendly and wonderful. If you are worried about anything, feel free to speak your mind! If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask <3
Hello there! Please don't hesitate to ask anyone a question, we are all really nice here! :) We are happy that you joined our RPR family! :)
Hello, hello! :D.

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time - lots of friendly and fun people here with amazing and awesome characters! Should you ever want a chat or just a friend to talk to, feel free to message me!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! Let us know if you need any help to make your account the way you want it to be. ;)
Welcome to RPR. :)

If there's anything you're unsure about, please don't hesitate to ask. Folks here like to help as best as they can. Or, if you want to browse info or look up something, the Help documentation on this site is pretty spiffy. ^_^

Maybe you could tell us a little more about your interests? For example, is there a certain genre or style of RP you're looking for? Is it more based on the sorts of players that are behind characters for you?
Welcome I'm almost always up for an rp so pm me if you ever want one
Welcome to RPR, the site where the the rpers are cool, the pool is clean, and the sun is always shining, until someone turns out the light. Feel free to message me if you want to RP, chat, or need help.
Well welcome! We try and make the best out of every day so you are in a good place to do that
SarietheFae

Welcome!! hope you settle in well
Welcome to RPR!
Hope you love it here as I did when I first started. :3
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you find lots of new friends and fun RPs! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus