Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Aaron (played by DL909) Topic Starter

"i dont see what people are so afraid of. Size and apearance isnt everything!"
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

''Indeed, but I guess once they hear I'm an old God, they freak out. More of a fallen God. I don't have much rule to stars and skies as I used to.''

"is it because they are afraid of what you cant do....?"

''Perhaps. You look pretty young for being able to talk as you are,my friend.''

Aaron smiled. "i was created with all the knoledge needed to be here."

It chuckles lightly. ''I was born very small, barely knowing at all what I was supposed to do. Now I'm an ancient old drake, wasting away here because it seems like the world lost interest in my kind. They appear to be scared of dragons now, no longer welcoming us. It is rare, though, for an Angel like you to find me.'' It spoke, strained yet again, looking at Aaron with its three different colored eyes.

"From what i heard, it was only recently that angels and dragons stopped being friends...its sad.."
He looked up at the dragon.

"Celest.. Why do you wear a mask..?"

Celest sighs. ''I hide the scars the Angels have brought onto me. Do you wish to see what I hide, beneath this worn down, battered and bruised mask made when I was only a young hatchling?''

Aaron gasped, horrified.

"b-but why..? Why would Angels.."

Celest slides a worn claw under the mask slightly. ''A friendsjip that was severed for an argument so long ago.''

Aaron sighed. "that's so sad..what even this world has come to..."

He removes the mask, air heard whispering to under it quickly. He sets to his side, and looks at Aaron. A face bearing a barely healed gash over the top and bottom jaw, a few teeth missing aswell. ''You are right. It used to be peaceful.''

Aaron looked at his adoptive father, eyes full of emotion he didnt have. He didnt understand why Angels of peace could do such things ... He reached up and faintly brushed the gash, wanting desperately to ease Celestial's pain. Because of Aaron's age his healing was weak,still the gash closed up, but still left a scar.

"i...want to help you from now on..."

Celestial moves a weathered claw over Aaron silently, aged eyes looking at him. ''I will not allow you to serve me, you will do your own duties. You can help, but only if it's needed. I will not allow you to become the angel that only serves others. You need to be yourself. Be something. A life of your own that I learn you how to face.'' He said softly, knowing the scar would remain.

Aaron nodded, listening to his every word.

"that will be hard, but i will try my best..!" if Celest wants me to have my own life... I will fight to have one..

''People served me once, but those days have vanished. I learned that if you want something, you have to fight for it and win. I might have lost being a God for it, but this old drake wanted to show others the goodness still left. Even in these dark times....''

[going to bed. night]

He listened to the dragon talk, his eyelids fluttering as he yawned quietly.

"that's...true..."

Snuggling up to the god he wrapped the blanket around him and slowly fell asleep, breathing softly.

(Gnniiight!)

Celestial watched Aaron sleep, before dozing off to sleep aswell, mask still off. Their wings folded, covering the angel slightly.

"Celest..!"

Aaron was up and about, standing at the entrance of the cave. The clouds behind him looked..normal. As if a city was never there. Aaron's wings were spread, and he was jumping around excitedly.

"watch me fly!"

Celest stirs from his doze, joints popping in protest as he rose his head up slightly, opening only his green eye. ''Are sure you can fly without me having to catch you?'' It inquired, mask magically back over face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus