Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Aaron (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Aaron shrugged. "the clouds will stop me from falling, wont they?"

He grinned. "ive been practicing for a while. Like baby birds do!"
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

''If clouds stopped people from falling, I wouldn't have got stuck half-way out of this cave. Unless angels can gets on clouds.'' He replied.

''Ah yes. Like baby birds. Flitting about on small wings in hopes of showing their parents they can fly. I still remember trying to fly the first time. Might've caused a flood from landing in a giant lake, but I learned that to fly, your wings must move as the wind allows.''

Aaron couldnt help but giggle as he thought of a young Celest Taking his first flight.

"im light enough to stay on the clouds for now atleast." he flapped his feathered wings quickly, then sprung out of the cave, dissapearing into the air.

Celest stretches, some more bones in his their body popping slightly. He rises to his front feet, and crawls a bit out of the cave, enough so that his face and hands stick from its entrance.

''Aaron...?''

After a few silent moments, the clouds shifted and he came shooting up into the air.

"yahoo~!"

Aaron flapped hard to keep himself afloat, catching the air drifts.

"this is amazing..!"

It chuckles lightly, watching him, opening its other eyes. ''Flight is great assistance. Quick travel...''

(brb goin to grandma's. Tell the others for me, kay? ^^)

Aaron swooped and dived. He went through clouds and couldnt stop laughing.

"i could do this all day~!" The angel smiled down at Celest.

It nods. ''But your wings will tire, young one.'' It replied.

''So resting them will be needed until they get stronger.''

He laned back in the cave entrance, nodding. "okay!"

He smiled, then yawned.

"sorry i woke you up. Were you dreaming..?"

''Dreaming of the time when peace was plenty, when fighting was limited.''

Aaron looked at nothing specifically, smiling sadly.

"i wish i could have seen those days."

''I wish I hadn't been asleep for those days. An aincent drake, so old I seem to sleep more than anything. No longer a sky flyer, wasting away here without a purpose, aside from raising you.'' It said calmly, looking at Aaron.

Aaron felt something deep inside stur. Something....he wanted to have...this had happened once before. When he saw the city...

"im sorry Celest.. But atleast you have me now, right?" the stur went away and he grinned up at the old dragon.

It nods slowly. ''I used to visit the city in my younger years, before violence came. There are those who think they are better than everyone, and when they do that...Chaos and death tend to follow in their wake.''

"you mean like Lucifer?"

The angels at his "orphanage" told all the young ones the story of Lucifer. Their only lie was the time they set his falling. When they told the story the angels dated it back three hundred years ago. When...it had only happened a mere Three days ago.

He nods a bit. ''It is hectic when a being rises to hate others and becomes violent. So many lives get lost...''

"he was a good guy before then..i wonder what made him feel so superior..."

Aaron plopped down at Celest's feet, deep in thought.

Celest shrugs. ''Sometimes power consumes someone, making the do things they should never do. My power is long gone from disuse, so it has no control over my actions.''

Aaron looked up at the dragon God.

"really? But i didnt think angels had power...is that what happened to Lucifer..?"

It chuckles lightly. ''There is much I have yet to learn about Angels. Angels are quiet terrified of me, remember?'' He replied. ''I learn what I know by raising you, my child.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus