Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Aaron (played by DL909) Topic Starter

His cheeks turned red at the reply, and the young Angel smiled. He called me his child..!

"you'll learn lots, i promise! And maybe when i get older i'll tell everyone that they shouldnt be afraid!"

Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

''That would be wonderful.'' As his aged eyes look out from the cave. ''I still remember when I could fly to the stars and make constellations with my wings. But now my wings are aged to where flight is troublesome.''

"wow..!" Aaron looked out at the sky.

"is that the job God gave you? Creating stars..?"

He nods. ''I would create new ones for others to see, and I would be seen as a string of stars to untrained eyes.''

Aaron smiled with an unknown emotion, turning to look back at Celestial.

"you've always been so kind to others..but then the world only turned on you.."

''Kindness does not get repayed as it used to. The world I knew was not violent, and dragons were treated with respetc. Dragons were friends to Angels. A friendship that should have never been severed by one foolish mistake..'' It replied, looking out sadly. ''One mistake...And everything fell to ruin..''

"one...mistake...?" he looked at him curiously.

''A dragon accidently hurt an Angel while playing around.''

Aron frowned. "thats nonsense. How could something as silly as that lead to such a horrible uproar...?"

''The Angel broke a wing by accident, then died a few days later. Dragons were blamed for its death, though we knew nothing of anything that could have killed it.''

(oh snap. Just got some inspiration from that..!)

d...died...?! Aaron's bright eyes widened greatly. He took in a swift breath, and the world slowed. Angels never die...and a simple broken wing couldnt do such damage.... T-thats not... Aaron quivered, the war in his mind raging on.

''Ever since that happened, the friendship between angels and dragons has been severed and destroyed.''

"thats..not fair..." he looked up at Celest again. "it wasn't the dragon's fault! This whole thing started over something so silly...and how can a broken wing kill an Angel..." he looked down at his own hands. "it doesnt make sence..."

''I don't know how a broken wing killed it either. The angel was healthy for a few hours, then later on it just died...''

And that just didnt make sence to Aaron. He frowned. All this thinking was giving him a headache.

"well i dont think it was the dragon's fault.."

''I think the same thing, child. Bickering followed the accident for days once the angel perished. It's like the angels were looking for some reason to cause anger towards us..''

He sighed. "how could beings so holy tilt the scale so rapidly over one loss..?" all of this just wasnt making sence.

''You know how they are. One thing happens and they start a fuss, it seems.''

"yeah.." there was always an angel who loved to gossip. What a horrid sin that was... "even angels are imperfect.."

He nods sadly. ''Perfection avoids containment for those who hunger for it.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus