Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Aaron (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Aaron glanced over at the dragon. "where you ever caught in sin,Celest..?" surely a dragon God such as he would be pure.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

''I am a purehearted being of pure intent.''

The small Angel smiled, letting out a breath.

"i thought so. Surely you could never do something bad."

looking out of the cave, he thought to himself,"never as bad as that Angel.."

Celestial peers out too, joints popping in protest once more.

''Why even now angels are fearing dragons is beyond my thoughts. Such peace, broken by a mere accident. Such a shame, you know..''

He nodded.

"it is! i wish the other Angels could meet you. then they could see just how nice you are!"
Aaron smiled up at Celestial, his heart filling with an impossible hope.

He smiles back, lowering his head to Aarons. ''But they are too frightened to even get close.''

the small Angel wrapped his short arms around the Dragon's snout, his smile widening.

"if i tell them about you, surely they'll be too curious to decline!"

he looked into one of Celestial's eyes, his smile softening.
"i don't see why anyone would be too frightened..you're such a kind,gentle God.."

''A fallen god, son..''

"so.." Aaron's face dropped and he looked down.

it wasn't fair...he had always pictured his race as a bright,sinless people.
but now....sitting outside of Heaven's gates..he knew..

Angels were filled with hate and sin..just like a normal mortal. how could an Angel keep such an antient grudge over every dragon they lay eyes on? Were Angels not made by God to be Kind and Forgiving?

''My parents used to rule the skies...I bet they were friends with many angels....Now forgotten by time..''

Aaron didnt feel the tears fall from his face. not just because he had no sence of touch, but because he didnt notice them fall from his cheeks.

"i'm so sorry..." He closed his eyes and hugged Celestial, yearning for an emotion he could not recieve.

Celestial chuckles lightly, and bruhshes the angels face lightly with a dull claw. ''One day dragons and angels willl be friends once more.''

The Angel sniffed, wiping ang eye with the back of his hand. Aaron looked up at his adoptive parent,and smiled.
"i promise..that will be my duty! when i grow up, i promise i'll bring Dragons and Angels together again..!"

The boy was so filled with new-found hope that his wings fluffed out abit on his back.

Chuckling lightly once more, he nudges Aaron with the very tip of his nose. ''I will ensure that dragons find a way to befriend angels without fighting as they are doing. It is a disgrace for pure angels to hate my kind as they do. It's beebn going on for far too long.''

"yeah.."
Celestial had practicly stolen the thoughts from his head. Aaron was glad his "father" understood. it felt good to have someone who knew what he did.
a small spark of curiousity filled the young Angel, and he looked up at Celest.

"do you know who my real parents were..?"

((i have new info on his family,if you want to know. ^^))

''I can only assume your real parents were angels too, and probably high-respected ones.'' He replied calmly, six eyes peering at Aaron silently. ''Whoever they are, they are probably very proud of you no matter what.''

Aaron looked at him for a long time.

If only he knew the truth. But the Angel knew nothing about either of his parents.

"You really think so...?"

''I do thiink so, young one.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tears (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus