Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Good Morning, good evening and goodnight to you all!... I suppose.

Yeah, I'm kinda new here, but not new to RP, been doing that on a few other sites, a friend showed this one to me so I figured I'd have a crack at it!
Ello welcome to rpr I'm always ready for an rp so if you pm me I'll rp almost anything :-)
SarietheFae

well helo and welcome what kind of r are you into hin?
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry you'll find an RP everyone wants to RP all the time when they're online ^^
Welcome to RPR! Whatever your RP background, we are glad to have you! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Our mods are fantastic and our Admin pretty much hangs the moon! You're sure to find a wonderful new home here! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. :) What do you look for in a RP site?
Hi, Welcome to RPR. It would be awesome to have a new person to RP with. Fell free to message me if you need help or want to RP. now, I know it has been asked, but what kind of rps are you into?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! I see you started you first Looking for RP forum topic, yay!! :D I hope you'll find someone to play with soon. If it takes a while, don't forget to check out the RP Finder - it lists active concepts from people who were online within the last 10 minutes, so you have a better chance at finding someone to play with that moment.

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? :) What do you do IRL as far as work or hobbies go?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Hello, hello! Welcome to RPR! :D. Hope everything is welcome and accommodating for you and that you're liking it so far. If you ever want to chat about anything, or you want a friend, feel free to message me! <3.
FredECoyote Topic Starter

Hello! Wow, quite the welcome indeed!

In my spare time, I like to write and work on music.
The kinds of RP's I like are quite varied, sci-fi will always have an appeal for me in a RP sense, not so much all out war, but the future and things like that.
Hello there my friend I hope you are enjoying the side so far. What kind of roleplay's are you into? There are many people here who are into many genre of roleplay so you will find one soon! :)
Welcome to RPR! There are loads of great Rpers around these parts just dying for a new story line to jump into. Hopefully you've been settling in well thus far!
Welcome to Stepfo-

AHEM.

Welcome to RPR! (We don't have to be fake to be awesome and nice. ;) )
This is one of the best places for forum based RP. It is very lovely and there are many people looking for partners. So jump in and get wet!
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope that you're really liking the site so far!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus