Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Cobra Topic Starter

Ok I was just wondering about that ..its been awhile since I watched the show , I believe that where their is one theirs bound to be more somewhere in the world
No, its a ability that is handed down to the next element after the last avatar dies.
Lydlos (played by Blu_Dino)

Cobra wrote:
Ok I was just wondering about that ..its been awhile since I watched the show , I believe that where their is one theirs bound to be more somewhere in the world

Well, if we're in the timeline were the avatar WAS Korra (which means Aang had kids [airbenders] and Tenzu-Ku, i dont remember, has kids too..) That would make sense for the airbenders to be less rare.
I thought the rp was set during the original series. And personally I don't think there should be other air benders, if the story is set in Aang's time

Sketch444 wrote:
I thought the rp was set during the original series. And personally I don't think there should be other air benders, if the story is set in Aang's time

If it's really set in perfectly Aang's time then the avatar is Aang and not another OC XD
Yeah and even then, aang only had one air bending child, who in turn only had like three Airbender kids.

Sketch444 wrote:
Yeah and even then, aang only had one air bending child, who in turn only had like three Airbender kids.

Exactly.
Are we still doing this?

Sketch444 wrote:
Are we still doing this?

I hope.
Cobra Topic Starter

Yeah we can still do this I will warn everyone that I am working and I have long hours to work so I will post but it may take a bit
Ok, so when are we gonna start?
Cobra Topic Starter

As soon as everyone is ready let me know when everyone is
Cobra Topic Starter

Ok I will be starting to set up a begining idea is their any ideas you think we could start with

Well, i'm ready.
Me too!
Would I be able to be one of those people that took up residence in the Air Temple? I left to see the world?
Cobra Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
Would I be able to be one of those people that took up residence in the Air Temple? I left to see the world?
yes you can everyone is in I started a topic on the forums in fact

Cobra wrote:
Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
yes you can everyone is in I started a topic on the forums in fact

Coolios.

I'm totally not a Blind Earthbender..
Cobra Topic Starter

Lol cool I'm not an evil fire bender either

Cobra wrote:
Lol cool I'm not an evil fire bender either

Hey! Zhon and Lydlos are Monks! *Monk-Five*

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus