Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Cobra Topic Starter

Yeah we are aren't we that's very interesting
I have no clue what to do for my character DX
Cobra Topic Starter

I know what you mean I ha to think of that for about a week inbetween working and the other rps
Debating on an earth or water bender.
Cobra Topic Starter

Ok what do you like better earth or water
Lydlos (played by Blu_Dino)

Cobra wrote:
Ok what do you like better earth or water

Say water, please, say water ; n ;
Well, I lean more towards Earth benders over Water benders, but I remember that Blu was wanting to play an Earth bender :/ Regardless I'd need to make a new character.
Cobra Topic Starter

I know what you mean I had to make room for Zhou but I chose one I'm not using anymore

Sketch444 wrote:
Well, I lean more towards Earth benders over Water benders, but I remember that Blu was wanting to play an Earth bender :/ Regardless I'd need to make a new character.

Well, i can make another character if you want to be an earth bender.
Honestly though I don't see why we couldn't have two Earthbenders, but I think I'm gonna go with a Water bender, I have an idea for their pet.

Sketch444 wrote:
Honestly though I don't see why we couldn't have two Earthbenders, but I think I'm gonna go with a Water bender, I have an idea for their pet.

Thank you ; u ;

*Gives you a Bird Hug*
I'll post once I have my character made.
Rakka (played by kuroi_neko)

Is it too late to sign up for this? I have this guy and a water bender that'd I would like to use. Their profile is set for Korra-era, but I have a story for Aang-era as well that can be set up in game.
Cobra Topic Starter

You can join up

Cool! When exactly during the Aang era is this? After the fire nation attacked the northern water tribe? Or before or after any other specific events?
I assumed it took place during the show.
Just so ya'll know Koji isn't an actual dragon. it just resembles one.

I meant what part during the show? Attack on the northern water tribe, attack on Ba Sing Se, etc I just needed to know so I knew how to play out my characters' back story
Cobra Topic Starter

Rakka wrote:
I meant what part during the show? Attack on the northern water tribe, attack on Ba Sing Se, etc I just needed to know so I knew how to play out my characters' back story

This rp is something like a side story

Okay, that's fine. So we aren't considering any major events from the show? I'll have to think on back story a bit more then. Might actually be easier, haha.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus