Cobra Topic Starter

Probably but hey its an adventure lol
Lydlos (played by Blu_Dino)

Cobra wrote:
Probably but hey its an adventure lol

Lol yeah, but also, who's the avatar?..
Cobra Topic Starter

Well who wants to be the avatar ?
I didn't think we were gonna be playing the canon characters for this.
Leta, that was almost a perfect entrance for me there. XD

Oh well. :P

Sketch444 wrote:
I didn't think we were gonna be playing the canon characters for this.

If there isnt an avatar, what's going the rp going to be about? :)
Cobra Topic Starter

As we all know word of mouth gets out and around I'm thinking this is gonna be a side story rp and I did think about that and yeah its gonna be like a side story rp and we may even run into some major fights or something ....is that cool with everyone?

Cobra wrote:
As we all know word of mouth gets out and around I'm thinking this is gonna be a side story rp and I did think about that and yeah its gonna be like a side story rp and we may even run into some major fights or something ....is that cool with everyone?
i guess
What would the plot be though?
Cobra Topic Starter

What does everyone want the plot to be I was thinking like and action adventure plot style
Rakka (played by kuroi_neko)

I think it is possible to play alongside major events from the Canon story, and have it from our characters perspective. And perhaps ultimately they try their own hand at stopping the fire nation.

Originally I was going to have Rakka at the Northern Water Tribe because he was in the army when Aang was attacked there, and Rakka was left behind. I always think it is fun to reference the Canon story, but still have a completely separate point of view with our characters.
That would be really interesting :3
Rakka (played by kuroi_neko)

It really is super fun, in my opinion, but it is up to everyone else. If we do decide to go that way, I think we should have it to where it is just after the Fire Nation attacked the Northern Tribe and Aang stopped them in his avatar state. It would make sense that everyone might meet there, because they would be going to help the Northern Tribe recover, they already live there, or in Rakka's case, he got stuck there.
Hey guys, was excited to see this topic up :)

I have this group that hasn't been used in ages and is getting dusty if ya'll wanted to RP there :)

http://www.rprepository.com/g/republiccity

it's set up for korra era, but I would gladly make a couple forums for aang era too. I worked pretty hard on it for awhile and I'd hate to see it go unused!
Katachi (played anonymously)

I think I would like to join.

I'll be working on completing my profile page, it should be finished soon.

Katashi is a talented earthbender and metalbender that has developed his own style of bending. He uses particles of iron sand trapped in a special fireproof liquid that makes his metalbending very similar to waterbending.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus