Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Cobra Topic Starter

Rakka I like it ,Loki always good to see a moderator for the site to take an interest it means we all did something right lol ,Karachi your in i like it as well
Rakka (played by kuroi_neko)

Is anyone else going to post before I post again?
I don't have anything else to post

I knew that Katachi and Ash were wanting to join
I'm surprised Ash hadn't posted yet.
I'm waiting for a time where it makes sense for me to make an appearance.

And would a minimal amount of a percent of airbending be allowed, like slightly boosted jumps? Living in an Air Temple leads to studies...
I think it takes more than just knowing the techniques to bend an element.
Just enough to explain his ninja-likeness. Otherwise it would be completely him being a bad ass ninja-like guy...

I'm fine either way...
Personally I think it would be better if he was just ninja-like liek that. I mean, Zuk pulled it off without being an air bender, and with out using hsi fire bending. Don't see why someone else couldn't. Plus I think it might make him cooler in the end since, to my knowledge, he doesn't bend anything.
True, true. But how about we just let him think that he's using a little airbending to boost his jumps. Let him have his little achievement...
I don't see why he can't think he is, though I still say he shouldn't.
He won't be airbending. He will only think he is.
Aright. As for a good time for him to come in, I dunno.

I'm gonna go ahead and post then, that way people can keep watching for a good time to come in.
aright
Katachi (played anonymously)

I feel like an idiot, I made Katachi for an LoK setting...

Rakka and Leta were originally LoK. Is there anyway you can tweak him a bit to make him fit into LoA setting?
Cobra Topic Starter

Is anyone else gonna post ?
I'm not, for the moment I can't think of anything else to post.

I was waiting on posting for anyone else who was gonna join. I thought there were gonna be more people.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » avatar the last air bender rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus