Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

PMFantastica

Hello, I'm PMFantastica. I've been dabbling in role plays for a while, but I haven't been too serious about it (and frankly, I'm not all that great. Yet!). Anyway, I like making characters (though I'm not too great at that either, haha) and I would like a chance to try them out in a more serious role playing environment. One day, I may even use dice!

I hope to see someone in a roleplay.

Platonic affections, PM
Hello, PM, and welcome to RPR! Hope to see some good storytelling stuff from you soon.
Welcome to RPR. :) Could you tell us more about your preferences? Genre, style? Maybe some awesome stuff about you?

If you have questions about anything, feel free to ask. ^_^
Hi! Welcome to RPR :3. I used to dabble in roleplays, too! If you like, you can send me a PM and we could dabble together? (or we could just chat!)

Hope you enjoy it here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Don't worry too much about how 'good' you are, we've all started at the bottom and as long as you do your best and you talk to your RP partner, nobody will think less of you! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to rpr and if you EVER need an rp I'm almost always open to anything!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Even if you don't think you're the best RPer yet, I am certain other members will appreciate your effort, energy, and imagination. Everyone still has room to improve no matter where they are on their journey. :)

However, if you're looking for some pointers, we have a few neat articles for people at all levels in our Help section under "Better Roleplay For Everyone"
Hi, and welcome to the deep lovely part of the Internet. Feel free to message me if you want to chat or rp.
Hello and welcome my friend! You will have a great time here and there is a roleplay for anybody in every setting so I know you will find someone soon to role play with! ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! You only get better by doing, and you're probably already better than you think you are :P If you're ever looking for an RP partner, I'm always available! :D
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find some cool RPs in no time! :)
Welcome to RPR! One of the best things about our community is that we provide opportunities to learn, grow, and refined our writing styles and character development. I think you will find a really fun and friendly community here, and have a great time working out your characters' rough edges. :3
I'm always looking for new partners! Hello! Doesn't have to be serious rp

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus