Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hiya there

lovely_literate

Hi there! Um so... I'm really new to this and I'm getting used to it... I haven't had any rps yet :( but I wish to rp soon. I only do literate... you should tell by my username :) and I will literally do any kind of rp... just tell me and I'll do it! I hope to rp with you and I promise to make more characters! okay... I hope I did this right... oh well :/
Welcome to RPR. :) If you ever want to RP with someone just ask them, we don't bite(much). If you ever need any help you can just message a moderator and they can help with most anything you have questions with. I hope you enjoy your time on RPR. :)
:3 welcome!!~
lovely_literate Topic Starter

thanks so much! :) I didn't think people would actually read this or even respond! It means a lot! thanks again and I will! :)
Welcome to the office. I would like to rp with you if you wish I will pm you.
Welcome! No need to be shy, everyone is super friendly and welcoming here. :) And there's not really a "right" way to introduce yourself, though telling us about yourself is always helpful! You say you'll do any sort of RP - do you have any favorites?

We don't really define by "literate" or "non-lit/illiterate," in part because those labels tend to be incorrect, and in part because they kinda promote elitism. However, we do have a range styles and post lengths. I think what you're looking for is multi-paragraph. ;)
Welcome to RPR! :D. It's always nice to see people getting into Roleplay.

if you ever want to chat, or even start up a roleplay, feel free to message me! :D.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! Everyone's so friendly on the site, I think you'll like it here :) Feel free to message me any time you want to RP!
Welcome to RPR, no need to be nervous, we are only carnivorous beasts. Feel free to message me if you need any help or want to RP.
Hello! Welcome to RPR :) I'm looking forward to seeing your RP ads in the "Looking For RP" forum, if you ever post any :D Don't worry if you're nervous, I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable once you spend more time here. When I first came, I had absolutely no idea what to do. It took me weeks to gather the courage to ask for some RP! :)
Welcome to RPR, you did just fine :) One thing you don't have to worry about here, is being judged. I hope you settle in nicely and enjoy yourself!
Kim Site Admin

Hello and welcome! I've seen you around the site a few times already, kudos for diving in despite shyness. As you can see, we're pretty friendly here! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! I hope you've been enjoying yourself so far. :)
I am always looking for new games! Hit me up some time and welcome~
Welcome to RPR! :) Happy to see that you're making friends already!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hiya there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus