Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Fancy Drinking Cup (Closed for now) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren Topic Starter

Bumps bumped will bump. (In other words, I want to bring this back into the surface again :P)
Aearion (played by Pirate)

Does this party need a bard? Every party needs a bard!
Loren Topic Starter

Well, Baen's a bard already, but oh god I can see the banter XD
Oh my bad, I must've skipped over the fact you're putting in your own characters. But hey, if not an extra bard, can I interest you in a cynical Fey, a barbaric Lizard or a disgraced knight?
Loren Topic Starter

Don't worry :) You should check out the first page and the "intro" (read: needless banter) between my two Other characters, though. I'd rather go with Sylass or Valder, though. (We've got a couple of magic aligned adventurers already, so it'd be nice to have a dwarf knight or cynical barbarian too. Besides, Baen and Marchesa in the same party as a fey would, er, not end well. ^^;)
Valder Odanar (played by Pirate)

Then consider Valder part of the crew. He works better in groups than Sylass does. Not to mention he can use some more action in his life!
Loren Topic Starter

Great, awesome! :D Haha, I guess you're right. (And a barbarian lizard entering a human inn could go... interestingly. Then again, they've probably seen stranger things. >.>)
I've also created the discussion thread here.
Are you still looking for some more people to join in?
Loren Topic Starter

Yep! :D
Alright, what classes aren't taken?
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, there really aren't any classes XD We were just talking about the bard because two bards in one party could go shock-full of banter, haha. I mean, the roleplay is free form, so don't worry about classes :)
Alright. I may make a new character for this rp, though I need to get some ideas first XD
Prolly should have requested the mods move this thread rather than create a new one for the discussion. That said, I'm gonna be sticking over there, I think. ^^
Loren Topic Starter

Hey, Nova! :D And yeah, you're probably right about asking the mods to change the forum ^^;
Lee Silverfang (played by Ambrosia)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i can haz?
Loren Topic Starter

You can haz! :D Quick question, though: is she originally in a modern setting? And how altered would she be in this one? :P

EDIT: After you, Trippin, I'm closin' the roleplay. We've got a lot of people already. More could get confusing XD
Lee Silverfang (played by Ambrosia)

So there's magic right? Cus she's an assassin that can control earth but not to a HUGE Extent.

Her skin tone is a light green and no. She isn't tied down to modern rps, i can change her personality to toatch the rp

Edit: actually, give me till tomorrow. I'll have a new character to replace an old unused char :)
Loren Topic Starter

Alright :)
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Decided to go with Skylar, i can modify her for the Rp :)
Loren Topic Starter

Well, alright. You should probably head off to the discussion thread, we're plotting a lot of things >:) Also, the post order is in the first page of said thread.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Fancy Drinking Cup (Closed for now) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus