Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi guys im new!

Hey! I'm Matt/Donnie, and i'm new! Idk really what to post...please be my friends. Im lonely.
Donny you're outta your element.</biglebowski>

Haha just kidding. Welcome to RPR, and make yourself at home here! Just wondering, what kind of RPs do you like?
DonnieBunny Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Donny you're outta your element.</biglebowski>

Haha just kidding. Welcome to RPR, and make yourself at home here! Just wondering, what kind of RPs do you like?
I like Scifi, Horror, Action/adventure, and Romance.
Hello! :D. Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site so far - I like adventure RP too, sometimes SciFi! Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Donnie!! Welcome to the site. :) I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lonely. :( Why do you feel that way? Maybe you can post a bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies, what you do for a living/studying in school and anything else that is interesting about you!

Sanne wrote:
Hi Donnie!! Welcome to the site. :) I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lonely. :( Why do you feel that way? Maybe you can post a bit more about yourself, such as your hobbies, what you do for a living/studying in school and anything else that is interesting about you!
Hahaha the lonley thibg was a joke, but thanks for the concern! X3

Skarlet wrote:
Hello! :D. Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site so far - I like adventure RP too, sometimes SciFi! Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat!
the site is pretty cool! And ok!
Welcome to RPR! XD Dare I admit I first thought your username said "BonnieBunny"

Rhythm wrote:
Welcome to RPR! XD Dare I admit I first thought your username said "BonnieBunny"
ugh I really dint like fnaf. I made this cause Donnie Darko.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you aren't actually lonely, and even gladder you are finding the site to your liking so far! :D

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you aren't actually lonely, and even gladder you are finding the site to your liking so far! :D
I really havent gotten around to rping yet, I was actually just gonna make this for my ocs, but I decided "why not rp?"
Kim Site Admin

Why not RP indeed? :) I'm sorry I missed you in the chat this morning!

Kim wrote:
Why not RP indeed? :) I'm sorry I missed you in the chat this morning!
Nah,its fine. I had to sleep anyways. XD
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you are enjoying the site so far! Good luck finding some cool RPs :)
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP.
Welcome to rpr if you have any questquestions don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to RPR! We're glad to have you :3
Hello there and you will make lot of friend here in this amazing website, I hope you are enjoying it so far! if you like to roleplay hit me up! :)
Victoriantruth

I'll be your friend!! PICK ME, PICK ME PWEASE.. Oh, it was a joke.. Yeah same here. *coughs awkwardly* Like, I'm totally not lonely. Pssshhh..

ANYWHOOOOOOO. Welcome and enjoy your stay! Hope to hear from you soon. :D

xx
(Totally not desperate) Vicky

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi guys im new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus