Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new here :)

um... hello there! No one might read this but I thought I should do it! Um... I love to rp and If you want to rp don't be afraid to ask! :) I don't bite. I'm glad I found this website and can't wait to make new characters and role play with all of you! okay... I hope I did this right :/
Yo, and welcome! You chose a great place for rp's.
rp_literature Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Yo, and welcome! You chose a great place for rp's.
Thanks!
Welcome!! I hope you get lots of RP requests. :) If you need any help, we have a very friendly team of moderators. :)
Victoriantruth

Hello there! Come in.. Coffee? Tea? Have a cookie dear! :) Happy to have you and I'm sure you'll have lots of adventures. Message me if you wanna rp or if you just wanna have some smalltalk. Enoy your stay, I hope it's a long one!

greetz
Vic.
Welcome to the cozy little family. You've come to the right place. Trust me, people here are incredibly nice... Which is a stark contrast to most of the internet. Anyhow, if you wanna talk or RP, message me.
There are a couple of people here who obsessively refresh the intros forum. They love greeting people. Feel free to ask me anything. If I can't answer I'll point you to who can.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here, so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time!
Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome*record screech* Sorry, must be broken. This is a great site and feel free to message me if you want to RP or chat.
Sanne Moderator

Hey there, welcome to the site! :) Are you friends with lovely_literate? I couldn't help but notice the similar usernames! :)

I hope you're getting around alright, let us know if you need any help!
Sorry for a late welcome but hi and welcome to rpr. Ps y'all did fine and pm me if you ever need an rp ok?
rp_literature Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hey there, welcome to the site! :) Are you friends with lovely_literate? I couldn't help but notice the similar usernames! :)

I hope you're getting around alright, let us know if you need any help!
haha yes! :) I do know her!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :) We're a friendly bunch here, as you can see!
Welcome to RPR! :D. Hope you enjoy your stay here! If you ever want a chat or even to RP some time, feel free to message me!
Hello darling, welcome to RPR! We are so glad to have you. I hope you are settling in and already finding things to your liking. :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new here :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus