Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Magic

HEy Hey Hey
hey shawn
Sanne Moderator

Hi Shawn, welcome to RPR! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself, such as how long you've been RPing, what kind of roleplays you enjoy, maybe what sort of hobbies you have besides RPing? :)
Kim Site Admin

Seconding that! Please tell us about yourself. :)
Welcome to the site, good sir. I third that, we'd love to hear some more about you! The mention of magic in the title raised a brow when I saw it. May I ask what it is all about?
hello and welcome to the office known as rpr lol anyway if you need an rp im here.
:3 hi! Welcome to the world of RPR
Hello :-)
Willkommen bei RPR, Welcome to RPR. Feel free to message me if you want to chat or RP. What kind of RPs would you be interested in doing.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Hi there and welcome to RPR! :D. Hope you're having a great time this far! If you ever want anyone to chat to, feel free to message me!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Hello hello hello! I hope you are having fun so far, if you like to roleplay or anything just message me, I love making new friends! :D
Welcome!!!!!
shawn61301 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Seconding that! Please tell us about yourself. :)
You rock gurl I'm 13 yrs old and i <3 rpg's My ex girlfriend zoe got me into this website so yay!!!
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome! :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay~ u v u /
SarietheFae

welcome!
shawn61301 Topic Starter

i have been RPing for 5 years. BTW
Hello hello hello! Hope you are enjoying this place so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus