Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello !

Hello, everyone, wherever you are. Somewhere in space maybe, or under dirt. I have no clue. But yes hello, I'm new here. I, am actually very awkward for my age. But whatever. I am a child at heart. So yes. Hello, and thrice hello. Hello!
Hello hello to my fellow awkward person. Welcome to rpr i think you find many of us are a little awkward. How long have you been rping?
:) Welcome to the RPR.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey, welcome! Hope you like it here! Everyone's really friendly, so don't be afraid to message to ask for RP :)
danello Topic Starter

Nikina wrote:
Hello hello to my fellow awkward person. Welcome to rpr i think you find many of us are a little awkward. How long have you been rping?

I've been roleplaying for roughly 4-5 years at the most? There will be sometimes when I can't creatively respond, and my muse would fall flat though.
Welcome to the site nice to have you here. If you have any questions or want to rp you can ask me xD!
HIII, WELCOME TO THE SITE, I LOVE CAPS LOCK. feel free to message me if you need ay help or want top rp.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! I'm not sure there's an age limit on awkward. Much more concerned with niceness and intelligence and creativity and so many other wonderful things, though. :) What sort of RP do you enjoy?
Hey dude, good to have you here, welcome to a little slice of heaven :3
danello Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi there! I'm not sure there's an age limit on awkward. Much more concerned with niceness and intelligence and creativity and so many other wonderful things, though. :) What sort of RP do you enjoy?

Well, all and all, it depends on what it contains. I'm okay with just about any type, besides massive sci-fi and romance.

And thanks for the greetings/welcomes, everyone! :)
Hello to you as well, danello. Being a dragon I reside in a mountain, so you were fairly close with your 'dirt' guess. If you are worried about being awkward here, then don't. You'll find there is a great community waiting for you filled with some pretty amazing people. I wish you the best of luck moving forward and am confident you will receive a warm welcome (I started the post when there weren't any visible replies... hours later I know that has changed)!
Victoriantruth

Hi! Welcome to rpr! I know you'll feel right at home here. I hope you have alot of awesome adventures!

Greetz Vicky!
Hi there! :D. Welcome to RPR! I hopw you have a great time and make many friends here. If you ever want to chat or RP, feel free to message me!
Sanne Moderator

Hi danello, welcome to the site! :) Have you been able to find some RP yet?
Welcome to RPR, Danello. I hope you've settled in and have been able to find some fun things to do :3
Welcome to RPR! We're super friendly here so don't be afraid to jump right in! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello !

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus