Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

I'm new. Starving for roleplays as my usual hubs are either too dead or rapidly dissolving into something too childish for my liking.
I'm 22, male, in university as a full time student, graduating this may as an English major focused in creative writing. I also have a part time job as a librarian. I'm Native American (Comanche), a Pisces, and I enjoy singing in Smeagol's voice.
I'm a history junk... I specialize in medieval roleplays but I also adore fantasy. So as wacky and magic as the story gets I try to stick to a certain time period... is that weird?
Am I rambling? Sorry! Hello!
Heyo, and welcome! Make yourself at home at RPR.

By the way I was going through your character profile- you might want to fix the "appearance" link on your page, it has an unnecessary redirect to a Gaia Online "leaving page." Just a heads up.
CraftyHobbit Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Heyo, and welcome! Make yourself at home at RPR.

By the way I was going through your character profile- you might want to fix the "appearance" link on your page, it has an unnecessary redirect to a Gaia Online "leaving page." Just a heads up.
WHOOPS thank you!
What's going on CraftyHobbit? (Love the handle by the way)I'm 18 and enrolling in a university next year as a full time student. I'm also 1/8th Native American, (1/16th Comanche and 1/16th Cherokee, if you care) Welcome to RPR! I love fantasy rps too, shoot me a message if you're interested in one of my characters.
Welcome!
Yuka

Good to see another fan of history around! I'm a former historical reenactor myself, and a History graduate :) I hope you enjoy your time here on RPR.
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, we're happy to answer. ^^
Welcome to the crazy house!!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, and thank you for that thorough introduction! It's not weird to prefer a particular era or genre for RP -- I'm pretty much the same way myself. :) I think everyone has their favorites. However, it definitely sounds like you'll find a lot of what you're looking for here.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! :)
Victoriantruth

Hello and welcome! I hope you have an amazing time writing your little heart out here and I'm sure there are people who can give you all the medieval adventures you want, including me. :D

So, enjoy all the adventures and hopefully, I'll be part of one soon! :D

Greeetz
Vicky!
Welcome to RPR! :) I love your screen name! :) With those interests it sounds like you'll fit in here just fine! Good luck finding some awesome new RPs!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome!!!! As you can see, we're a very friendly community here :) I absolutely love medieval and fantasy role play as well, and feel free to send me a message any time you want to get something started! XD
Hi welcome if you ever need an rp let me know
Welcome to the site! :D
Hello there! I love Fantasy and Medieval role plays and so many here do so you will make friends here easily! Welcome to the family and I hope I get to roleplay with you sometime. :)
Hello there, I'm new too. I love the Medieval Era setting and King Arthur is my fav character in English Medieval setting. I love Japanese Feudal setting too. If you are a fan of anime then check out Fate Stay series, its my fav and its a very sweet and yet bitter take on a combination of the two. And yeah ......(oops almost forgot :P)........WELCOME TO RpRepository!!!
Sanne Moderator

Hey there!! Welcome to the site, your username made me smile!! :D I hope you're having a blast on the site so far :)
Mae g'ovannen!

I'm so happy to see more Tolkien lovers join the site (I'm a huge JRRT nerd <3 ) I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking. RPR is amazing, I can't think of a thing we don't have or people who aren't willing to try it. :3
CraftyHobbit Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Mae g'ovannen!

I'm so happy to see more Tolkien lovers join the site (I'm a huge JRRT nerd <3 ) I hope you are settling in and finding everything to your liking. RPR is amazing, I can't think of a thing we don't have or people who aren't willing to try it. :3
Ah! Mae g'ovannen mellon 'nin! YAY more tolkienites!
Kim Site Admin

I. love. Tolkien. And I love that you guys love it too! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus