Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A birthday.

SeraphicStar

Dylan's.

Awesome mod, awesome person (had the KUDOPOCALYPSE idea!) and today became one year older. Discuss.

Happy birthday, Dylan! :D
Awwwww! Thank you Seraphic! I'm glad so many kudos went out! (Credit goes to Earendill for coming up with the name.)
I'm spending my birthday likely eating a whole cake to myself and playing Mass Effect 2. Laziest birthday, ever!
Eve

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN OMG
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday! :D
Dylan wrote:
I'm spending my birthday likely eating a whole cake to myself and playing Mass Effect 2. Laziest birthday, ever!

Sounds like the awesomest birthday ever, actually! XD Have fun and treat yourself to more of those nice things!
SHHHH Sera, we do not speak of age here!! >>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

SeraphicStar wrote:
Dylan's.

Awesome mod, awesome person (had the KUDOPOCALYPSE idea!) and today became one year older. Discuss.

Happy birthday, Dylan! :D

What if she became on year younger? ;)

Happy birthday Dylan! Mass Effect 2 is a great way to celebrate it! You're making me want to play it too. Hmm, perhaps I can say I am doing so to honour my friend ;)
darth_angelus wrote:
Happy birthday Dylan! Mass Effect 2 is a great way to celebrate it! You're making me want to play it too. Hmm, perhaps I can say I am doing so to honour my friend ;)
We should all play Mass Effect 2 in celebration of today. ;D

And thanks again guys! I really appreciate all the birthday wishes. It is very awesome of you all. :3
Haaaappy Birthday, Dylan <3 <3 <3 I HOPE MASS EFFECT 2 IS TREATING YOU WELL? ~
Happy Birthday, Dylan. I hope you shower the Earth in the blood of your foes, and wear their souls like little coats.
Bonebag wrote:
and wear their souls like little coats.

Soul-coats. The fashion of 2012.
Bonebag wrote:
Happy Birthday, Dylan. I hope you shower the Earth in the blood of your foes, and wear their souls like little coats.

Top birthday wishes right there.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Soul-coats. The fashion of 2012.
Dylan, the Birthday (presumably) Girl wrote:
Top birthday wishes right there.

And now, time for something completely different.

pancakeface.jpg
Kim Site Admin

Happy birthday Dylan! We love you! :D
Now that I'm done panicking over Rolebone Rebaggery's picture...

Happy birthday, Dylan!
Happy Birthday! :D Hope you're having a great one! <3
Minerva

Happy Birthday!
Sanne Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!! :D :D :D
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!
:D :D :D

You guys rock. I went out for dinner, got a massive quart of cheesecake and strawberry ice cream and a 15 piece set of knives.

Now I'm going to be a bum the remainder of the night.

Once again, you guys rock, and thank you so very very much for all the birthday wishes!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You're welcome and I'm glad you had such a good birthday :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A birthday.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus