Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

mossball

um hi my name is kai or you can call me bambi and im brand-new :33
HibariHaru

Hi Kai! Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! Please enjoy your stay and have loads of fun! *big welcoming hug*
Hello! :3
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Kai! Welcome to RPR. :) Where do you come from? Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself, like what your hobbies are, what genre/topics you like to RP and such?
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! I'd love to hear more about you and your background coming to the site! This is a super friendly community here and I'm sure you'll find a home among us :)
Welcome to RPR, Kai. Feel free o message me if you need help or want to RP.
mossball Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Kai! Welcome to RPR. :) Where do you come from? Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself, like what your hobbies are, what genre/topics you like to RP and such?
CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Hey there, welcome! I'd love to hear more about you and your background coming to the site! This is a super friendly community here and I'm sure you'll find a home among us :)
oh, well um. i've been roleplaying for quite a few years now, though i'm not entirely used to forum roleplay ^^; i like to roleplay(obviously) and draw. before rpr i've mostly roleplayed through furcadia and a little bit through deviantart. as far as what i like to rp, it mostly depends on the character i'm playing and can range anywhere from 'cute puppy chases butterfly' to 'serial killer disembowels victim'

Sanne Moderator

mossball wrote:
oh, well um. i've been roleplaying for quite a few years now, though i'm not entirely used to forum roleplay ^^; i like to roleplay(obviously) and draw. before rpr i've mostly roleplayed through furcadia and a little bit through deviantart. as far as what i like to rp, it mostly depends on the character i'm playing and can range anywhere from 'cute puppy chases butterfly' to 'serial killer disembowels victim'

Yay! We got a ton of Furcadians around these parts. ;) If it helps, every forum topic can be converted into a live chat room by clicking the "Launch Chat" button. If you have another partner who's online at the same time you are, you can post back and forth just like you would in Furc without the graphics. The RP/conversation will be saved as a normal forum topic! The Just Talkin' thread is our official chat topic and a perfect example of how it works. :)
SarietheFae

and some here perfer more private rp threw the inbow mail here as well it is more like intant message rp and welcome!!
Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
mossball wrote:
as far as what i like to rp, it mostly depends on the character i'm playing and can range anywhere from 'cute puppy chases butterfly' to 'serial killer disembowels victim'

Quite the range! And not so different from my own. ^^ Just be sure to keep in mind that violence, foul language, and sexy stuff needs to be limited or excluded entirely from the public forums (since we have minors about). Such things can be done in properly marked groups or via PMs though. :)
Welcome to RPR, dahling! I hope you've settled in and are having fun!
HELLO AND WELCOME!! I hope you can find your self in a home away from home here.
Hello and welcome! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Pleasure to meet another Furcadian. :)
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're having a lot of fun here :D

P.S. I loved Over the Garden Wall so much. It was so good!
mossball Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
P.S. I loved Over the Garden Wall so much. It was so good!

omg i know right? i cried the first time i watched the 10th chapter
Welcome!
Bambi sounds cute ^^
mossball Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome!
Bambi sounds cute ^^

x3c thanks
Hi there, Kai. :'D

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here. u v u~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus