Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Greetings,
I am DominaVDV, and I simply love role-playing, mostly at 3rd person because it is what I am best at. I have a weakness for bad grammar, small vocabulary and small talk, but at this site? Hopefully, I have found the answers to my prayers. I hope I can get along with all of you at the best as I could be :)

- DominaVDV
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Domina!! :) I'm really glad you decided to join us. I'm assuming that your weakness for those things is that you don't like them much? We have a very diverse userbase, so I'm sure you'll find someone to play with who suits all your preferences!

I'm curious, what sort of genres and settings do you prefer to RP? Would you like to tell us more about your previous roleplaying experiences too? :D
DominaVDV Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Domina!! :) I'm really glad you decided to join us. I'm assuming that your weakness for those things is that you don't like them much? We have a very diverse userbase, so I'm sure you'll find someone to play with who suits all your preferences!

I'm curious, what sort of genres and settings do you prefer to RP? Would you like to tell us more about your previous roleplaying experiences too? :D

Thank you! Genres I've dived in and out most of the time are Paranormal, or Vampire. Real Life (Human) roleplays too. I get into battles a lot, or Wars, because I myself am an officer in the Civil Army Training in our school. Vampires, or anything gothic, is another because I have a tendency to drift towards the 'dark' side of things. Otherwise, Fantasy, because my imagination is totally restless!
My previous experiences? Why not? To be all truthful, I've been through a lot -- if not, over a thousand! -- to find people who could role play as good as if I was reading a book that was typing out itself. Sadly, there were hardly any people left who made beautiful descriptive works. I am a sucker for books since I learned how to breathe Oxygen, and I really felt blessed when I stumbled into this site! :D
Yo, welcome! You're gonna have a good time here.
SarietheFae

welcome sweety!
HibariHaru

WELCOME! :D
Hi, Welcome to RP, feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP :P
DominaVDV Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Yo, welcome! You're gonna have a good time here.
Hey, thank you! :)
DominaVDV Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Hi, Welcome to RP, feel free to message me if you need help or want to RP :P
That would be great, thanks!
DominaVDV Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
WELCOME! :D
Thank you!
DominaVDV Topic Starter

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome sweety!
Thanks, luv! :D :D
Welcome to RPR! As mentioned, we have a lot of variety in our userbase, many of whom are even in the process of developing their styles. :) I think you'll find some folks to be quite amazing.
Welcome aboard! ^.^
you no gotta worrybout. bad gamer here?!

Hahahaha! I'm just joking! Anyway, welcome to rpr and let me know if you need anything, or if you ever need an rp.
DominaVDV Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
you no gotta worrybout. bad gamer here?!

Hahahaha! I'm just joking! Anyway, welcome to rpr and let me know if you need anything, or if you ever need an rp.
(OMG SKILLET LOVE 'EM!) thanks a lot!
DominaVDV Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! As mentioned, we have a lot of variety in our userbase, many of whom are even in the process of developing their styles. :) I think you'll find some folks to be quite amazing.
I surely hope I will do, thanks!
DominaVDV Topic Starter

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome aboard! ^.^
Thank you! :D
welcome to RPR! I noticed you play League of Legends as well, I'm on EUwest with DontBeTrippin, we stream sometimes if you're interested in our (bad) gameplay shenanigans here
DominaVDV Topic Starter

Olthain wrote:
welcome to RPR! I noticed you play League of Legends as well, I'm on EUwest with DontBeTrippin, we stream sometimes if you're interested in our (bad) gameplay shenanigans here
That would be great, thank you! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! We have a huge range of skill levels and interests here, of course, but there's definitely a large segment of what you might call "bookish" players running around here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus