Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi, my name is Sage!! I'm completely in love with roleplay, and I even go to a DND group every Monday after school! I guess I should put some things about me, yeah? So I love anime, it's really awesome, better than manga in my personal opinion. I'm trying to learn Japanese, but it's really hard. Now, the most exciting fact: I get to go to a Taylor Swift concert!!!!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Sage! :) Your life sounds very exciting!! Glad to have someone so energetic with us. :D
Sage_Shadows Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Sage! :) Your life sounds very exciting!! Glad to have someone so energetic with us. :D

SarietheFae

welcome sage! have fun at the concert

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome sage! have fun at the concert
Thanks, I will. I'm going July 19!! :D
SarietheFae

it is a bit off then :D

so are you finding your way around the site okay?
what kind of rp do you do?

SarietheFae wrote:
it is a bit off then :D

so are you finding your way around the site okay?
what kind of rp do you do?

I'm getting around well, thanks. I do basically any rp, as long as it's PG. I don't like combat rp, though.
Welcome sage! :D
I like your name and icon ^^

StarWitch wrote:

Thanks! I like yours too :D
Sage_Shadows wrote:
StarWitch wrote:

Thanks! I like yours too :D

Why thank you ^w^
Welcome, and congrats!

And really, an unexciting life may just be a blessing. I mean, consider the sorts of things we put our poor characters through! ;)
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! This is a super friendly site, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)
Welcome to the site. > u < This place has been really great and friendly so far in my experience. :'D

I have a niece going to a Taylor Swift concert in the next couple of months. She's pretty excited about it, too. ^ o ^

Thanks to all of you guys :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What's been going on in your D&D campaign? :D

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! What's been going on in your D&D campaign? :D

We recently got a new player. We're playing a Pathfinder adventure right now, but we're looking for information about some mask that we got that can save the world, I think.
Hi, welcome to RPR, feel free to message me if you need tips, tricks, or more.
Welcome to RPR! :) I recently started playing Pathfinder too. It's pretty fun ^_^ Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
I totally hear you on the learning Japanese part, it isn't easy. DnD is amazing. Do you watch or play? Favorite class and numbered dice? Mines the 20 sided dice, it's fun to play with even outside the game, anyways welcome to rpr!
Welcome to RPR! I you're settling in and enjoying yourself :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus